Fix Cod4 Zombies please!

• Hello everyone

Im an old call of duty player , i wanted to play cod4 again after long time , I was so happy to see 3xp Zombies server is still alive , i played couple hours me and my friend but there some annoying things we noticed on the server :

- There is too many rounds (30 Rounds ) it took us like 2 hours and half to finnish one map , 15 rounds used to be perfect back in the day .

- The mod felt really easy , lots of " normal wave zombies " , it got boring really fast killing the same waves

. 3xp used to be my best zombie server , i hope this can be fixed :) thank you!

• It's really funny that people still play on our zombie mod serv.

About your issues:

- There is too many rounds (30 Rounds ) it took us like 2 hours and half to finnish one map , 15 rounds used to be perfect back in the day .

I think I haven't changed the config for ages. ;-)

- The mod felt really easy , lots of " normal wave zombies " , it got boring really fast killing the same waves

I think I could make it harder, but idk what the other zombie players say about that.

Maybe you could ask some of them to reply under this thread, so I can get a better overview.