Help me please whith a ban.

• Hello. That's my problem: I've been banned in 3'XP CodJumper server(91.121.21.210:1337). Server says: "ERROR: You have been permanently banned from this server. You will be never allowed to join this gameserver again. Your GUID is: af4225b4 Reason for this ban: No Recoil Hack(deserteagle) (Autoban)" but i don't use any hacks, just didn't play for some years. My Punkbuster GUID is: cae1682d848fbb5791ceaf0d8032cf27If it possible, can you unban me please. i will be very thankfull. Mine cod4 version is 1.8, maybe problem in this? :-(

What did you do before you got banned: Just didn't play for some years.

Is/was your game laggy or was the server laggy: Don't know.

Do you have a good pc: Normal

Do you have a high ping: Nope.

Map: --------------

Position on the map: ------------------------

Do you use special scripts/bind like autofire/mousewheel shooting/tap fire/reponse trigger/fast shoot/weapswitch/...: Nope

• It isn't meant to auto jump when you press WA nor WD, you have to jump manually. Also, you will need to setup FPS switching binds, if you haven't already.

You can setup the FPS switching binds in the settings on our server, or via the console by typing : /bind <key> com_maxfps <fps> or for a toggle : /bind <key> toggle com_maxfps <fps1> <fps2> <fps3> etc.

If you've already setup the FPS switching binds and you're only getting 125 fps, even when it's set at 250 (as an example) you may not have the hardware capable of getting such FPS.