Cheap graphic cards from wish

• Cheap graphics card from Wish

What makes the cards cheap is that Wish sent some time back discount codes to newly registered members where they received a 50% discount on their first purchase. These codes, however, consist of only lowercase letters, and add a few minutes to changing a used code (usually replacing the last three letters). A quick 50% discount code is redeemed for your own use.

For example, my friend had used code jntrfft. I changed the last three letters a few times until I arrived at jntrddp and with this code I could also get a 50% discount.

Restrictions:

It must be a newly registered account - you may not have purchased via Wish on your account earlier.

The code must be registered via a mobile device (iOS / Android) in their app.

On some very expensive products it often becomes a bug that nevertheless does not get a 50% discount even if it says so. (This is clear if you put the product in the shopping cart and go to checkout).

The card I bought: Colorful IGAME GTX1080Ti Vulcan AD

Total price including shipping: 4 129,00 kr

Total price incl. Shipping: 4 129,00SEK (431€)

The card is tested in games as well as stress tests for about 30min, no form of coilwhine or other problems. Even benchmark; performs correspondingly 1080Ti from MSI.

My card did not get stuck in customs and I did not pay any extra fees. If that were the case, it's not a customs duty, but only VAT and the total amount would have stayed at ~ 5,126SEK (~535€) (which would still have been a lot cheaper than buying in Sweden, hence I took the risk).

I only ordered after two of my friends made it and got their cards. Neither of them had to pay VAT or other fees.

Current warranty, etc. honestly, nobody knows if there is any, but for this price, we could live without being. At the time of writing, I am aware of six similar orders where no one had any problems with his card.

Also available is the GTX 1070 to order very cheap, around 2,000SEK (210€) with discount code.

Due to shipping and delivery time, the seller had accepted my order 9/10 and the card landed at my local mail agent today 16/10. Was in the Wish app that the expected delivery was between 2/11 - 4/12, but it went very much faster than that. Sure, I might have been lucky, but the same was true for the aforementioned friends' deliveries.

• Nice :P, just bought my 1080ti for 790€ a month ago