BreeZe trusted player v2 ..

• + plus you're gonna decline just because of the lack of "I ain't popular"? Bit harsh of a decision eh?

Its trusted. You need to be trusted among 3xp members and leaders to get even trusted 1 rank. Ive seen you in the server a couple times, but I never really spoke to you. If you want to get trusted all you have to do is be a little more open with more 3xP members. Thats all.

• We talked all together it was not alters decision. Your right i know u since ebc times but still as alter said the lack of feedback is what made us decline you. This has nothing to do with popularity. We just need to know what the community thinks of you thats all. Next time maybe ask some guys for feedback :)

• Yea we trust you, the only problem which we saw is that you arent known by the members, i didnt know you at all, and alot people which i asked either didnt know you or saw you but havent talked to you at all. If you apply for trusted you need to be known before you write your app.

We dont accept people and then see if they fit, we look if they fit before we accept them, thats simply how our application system runs.
    Its nothing against you or so, cya on the server.

Greetings,
    Viruz

#closed