BreeZe trusted player v2 ..

• okay so the previous app was a little bit shit, so i took a bit of advice from alter and im gonna try and re-do this again. :)

ok. so hey guys my name is BreeZe also known as Shawn the sheep. im from London Essex (yes im a towie cunt)
    im 25 years old. yes and old fart i know. i want to be part of your community. the reasons why is because 3xp has been around for a long time. i didn't really know about 3xp until i came back gaming like 2 years ago. and i think it a great community spirit . i know a few members on here but i aint met them all. you seems like a bunch of lads who enjoy thier time gaming, making maps and videos for CJ and other videos and thats half the reason why i want to be join for because of the spirit that you guys have plus most of your servers are pretty much full.

with me my self im a technician for virgin media, i work 6 days a week constantly working, i just came back from turkey with the misses. next stop in January is Cuba. ;)
    im currently engaged to her even though shes a whiner but you get that.. in my spare time, its either i play on her playing codjumper SnD or Zombies. im trying to get back into codjumper as the maps are improving some what and they are challenging. ive been gaming for almost 7 years. yeah i have no life. but i enjoy it a lot. been in a couple of clans previously takes me to JT|, eBc
    Styx, MSG. ISDP. . so yeah i sound like a prostitute ive been about :D with me though. i dont really talk alot to people, i know i should but i just like to game and concentrate on winning or atleast attempt to win. as alter said previously i only speak when someone says my name or if they need anything i like to keep my self to my self no trouble and no hassle .
    im not gonnah lie but ive seen alot of member on here that make maps or edit videos . well.. i literally i have no fucking idea where to start with that. im a great lover of IT i just let my brother deal with it . ;) honesty is a great policy . im attached my GUID at the bottom or somewhere hopefully you will find it, not the greatest of stats but its there to be seen by other players to show that im quite active when i get home from work or done spending time with the misses. little bit more about me. i was a big fan of the clubbing days going out spending like 20 quid, £1 pound a pint so yeah you imagine how great that was. music wise im a big fan of EDM, electro, house and a little of bit of RnB. but other than that i dont really do much other than work and play this game. hope this a bit better of an application.

thanks for your time.

BreeZe. :D

• I've heard stories that you and your brother ( Xiggy ) stole the gun mod sources from MSG and used it to make an own server.
    Also that Xiggy's behavior wasn't really the best, and that he has a big influence on you.

And we've still only got 1 feedback about you in the past 21 day.

• I've heard stories that you and your brother ( Xiggy ) stole the gun mod sources from MSG and used it to make an own server.
    Also that Xiggy's behavior wasn't really the best, and that he has a big influence on you.

And we've still only got 1 feedback about you in the past 21 day.

Who's Xiggy?
    And the skin you can download from our forum so what's the deal? xd

To stay with the subject, I haven't seen anything bad from breeze, either haven't really spoke with him tho.. and if he had a brother, why should we look on his brother instead of the applicant himself?

• Well for the records, xiggy yes he is my brother and that, but I had nothing to do with that, ask anyone from MSG and they will tell you as it is, plus it's only a gun mod anyways not to hard to find nowadays really alter. But more to subject im
    applying here for trusted player .. NOT to be accused by someone who's got an issue with a previous player that you didn't get along with . @HawK I just keep my self to my self mate. I play and that's it ! If I don't then I don't get players like alter digging for something that ain't there!:)

• That's how the shit stirs alter .
    As far as I'm aware, I'm just a normal player like your self who keeps my self to my self nothing else . But I understand why you're doing it because it's you're role that's fair . I have nothing to hide anyways ! :) And well I don't think none of the 3xp members have a problem with me at all.. well I hope not :D

• Well, if none of the stuffs that my friend told me are true, then still we only have 1 feedback about you.
    It's also true that you had no problem on the server and you seem nice, but the lack of feedback reflects your popularity on the server,
    which i can fully understand since you said that you are not that talkative.

Try to get known more among 3xP members

• We declined you because of lack of feedback about you, which means that you are not known on the server.
    Also with 4-5 year playtime, you would be well known on the server (but i presume you didn't spend that 4-5 year on 3xp cj)
    If you are not known on the server, then how can somebody "trust" you?

• The problem here is hawk is the fact that alter has a problem with my brother therefore he don't like me being a part of you're community . Which is fine and that his decision but I still think it's a bit unfair . I don't mind the rejection and all but I think it's wrong based on popularity.. plus if I wasn't trusted I'm sure you can easily ban me anyways .