CJ scripts and stuff

• Hello everyone.

Some of you I've already "bothered" when asking for ideas on stuff to script for CJ maps. But this time I chose to ask you all here that same question.

So, if you have any ideas on stuff you would like to see on CJ maps feel free to either explain it on this post, or then add me on steam (id/DarkAngel2096) and explain it there to me. I'm still not a pro or anything at scripting so some of the more difficult ideas might take some time to get done.

Stuff I've done earlier with scripts is a recursive backtracking maze generator, or in short just a maze which is different each time the generate trigger is activated. Also been working on different kind of moving doors, made a "gap training" area where you have a menu in which you choose the gap length and I've also added a bounce which you can move around in it to make one custom bounce where you can practice or more or less any type of bounces.

But as said earlier in the post, feel free to suggest ideas for stuff you would like to have made and I'll try to get those things done. At this time I have too much time to spend, so I'd rather spend the time learning and doing stuff that I want to be doing.

//DarkAngel out