My Application Because i was inactive For 1 year

• Roofer - also known as qLimax or josh :)

Hello Everybody i am making this application because i went inactive for about a year because i had very serious family problems witch put me in a position that i had to give up on PC for a while but i came back built a new PC and i bought the cod4 on steam witch meant that i wouldn't have the tags on the game anymore so i asked a cod jumper leader if i could get the tags back but he said no unfortunately i know that many people have being inactive on this server and they have still got there tags i just dont know why i get declined but oh well. Now that i am back i am active on the server and i have improved on codjumper alot i am just wanting to know if i can have the tags back again here is my statistics for my new steam account - 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details And my statistics for my old account - 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details thankyou For reading my application Everybody i hope to hear good news . :)

• Hey Roofer:

Nice to see you apply and have the motivation and interest to come back, I have seen you and talked with you via Teamspeak and you are a very welcoming person. Your app reads nice but follow this structure please:
    -Your Ingame Name-Your Birthdate

-Your hardest Map you finished out of this listCoD4 Map Difficulty Rankings - Google Tabellen-

-Your gaprecord with and without rpg -

-The Languages u are able to talk & The country in which you life-

-Why you want to join 3xP' Codjumper-Team

-Your 3xP' Statistics page profile link (3xP' Statistics ~ Home Search your name; click on your name)-

-Your Steam Profile link (if u use steam) so admins can stay in close contact with you-

-some more text where u introduce yourself a bit-Write something about your gaming past (Other Clans u were in, games u played etc.)

-Write an Agreement that you will follow this rules and agree with them and that u read them:

-You have been accepted in 3xP' CJ-Team [Read]General Server Rules [Read]Premade ban reasons you should use [Read]Rulebreaker Punishment [Read]

Baddy~

• You shouldnt need to reapply, you were all ready in 3xP codjumper team. You never left, You never were kicked out. Too be fair, Look at Tayzer, or even somebody who just recently came back, Dexter. Tayzer is super inactive, Dexter was inactive for reasons, But came back and was still part of the 3xP team. So why should it be any different with you. See you on the server soon :)

• he was removed from the team at the point of time where we removed every who was inactive for more then 3 month without telling anyone why and how long. so no he needs to get active again, then we can continue talking about reaccepting him in the team.

• I had alot of family problems had to move house and shit like that had to sell the pc for money untill i could afford to play it witch is why i had to leave without saying anything i have played on the server for like 80 hours in past 1-2 weeks and i am always going to be active now Just come on no need to be shady about it man

• I had alot of family problems had to move house and shit like that had to sell the pc for money untill i could afford to play it witch is why i had to leave without saying anything i have played on the server for like 80 hours in past 1-2 weeks and i am always going to be active now Just come on no need to be shady about it man

I guess when you joined 3xP' it was relatively quite easy to join this clan.
    In the past year that has changed since the cj-team started to get too big for comfort relative to the kind of activity of members, so that's why you should redo the applicationprocedure.
    If you truely are going to be active again in codjump in ways which fit to the expectations of cj-members and mainly the leaders when someone is a member here in 3xP', then it shouldn't be a too big of a deal to just follow the applicationprocedure.

And to help you to increase the chances of getting in the team again:
    If you can succeed in at least 2 of the following things you have a great chance of creating great potential in the point of views of the cj-members and the leaders:

- Create and maintain contact with the members and leaders (via steam and teamspeak for example) and also with the people playing on the public cj-server: helping people who need help for example.
    - Record demos of montagejumps and send them to Your Weekly Codjumper Dose, you don't specifically need to be member for that. (in case you don't know what that is you could ask members what this is, in this way you can efficiently make a good start with the previous tip.)
    - If you can edit a video or: mention that in your application.
    - Do other things to improve the cj-community and/or this clan.

Use the tips I just mentioned and this to create your application:
    Application Process for 3xP' Codjumper-Team [Read Before Apply]

Good luck,

FrisbeeSky

• okay any updates here? i kind of for got this sorry roofer?
    i need to hear some oppinions of the people which are active on the server as i am not in the last weeks

is he active again? should we reaccept him?

• #declined