CJ Server Map Bug

• So, me and a few other users experienced some weird Problem. Sometimes, when the map changes, i get crashed my whole game crashes, sometimes it doesen't.
    I have no idea, how to fix this and im sure it's an Server issue because some other People got the same Problem. It's not there everytime, but sometime it is.

German:

Also ich und ein paar andere User, hab ein komisches Problem gefunden. Manchmal wenn die Map wechselt, dann crasht mein komplettes Spiel, aber manchmal auch nicht.
    Ich hab keine Idee, wie ich das fixen soll, und ich bin mir sicher das es nur ein Server Problem sein kann, denn andere Leute haben das selbe Problem. Es ist nicht immer da aber manchmal.

• There is a soltuion for this, called CoD4X. Download it here (download through browser), and paste the files into your CoD4 folder.
    It's an older version, we use this because it's easier to install and you can just click update if you want.

Edit by Mirko: Here the link to their Website
    https://cod4x.me/

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von mirko911 () aus folgendem Grund: Replaced mega link with link to the original sources

• Latest post was edited by Mirko, so I guess I have to explain why we use (and recommend!) the older version instead of the newest.

There are so many problems with 16.1, such as demo playback issues, random client launching errors and weird modifications (elebot got patced, forcing steam on players, etc.).
    Almost 75% of people asked for help when installing & uninstalling it. I guess there are many more problems, I just can't remember all of them.
    The version I linked is the best by far and the most recommended for casual players.

Sorry for the double post, not sure if it's allowed to edit a post after someone else edited it.
    Might make some changes in the version changer stuff to be able to switch between versions.

(Oh and yes, I missed the credits!)

• I have the latest version and haven't had any problems with demo playback, and installing was also easy just clicked the .exe and it ran perfectly.
    But i did notice that elebot was patched, you can start it at main menu but it crashes when you try to enter a server.
    And about the forcing steam, just close steam and it doesn't happen.

[2017-07-25 17:17:37] Funk Attack: bunny called u weak for only giving 30min ban
    [2017-07-25 17:17:46] 3xP' AlterEgo: can you ss it

• Latest post was edited by Mirko, so I guess I have to explain why we use (and recommend!) the older version instead of the newest.

There are so many problems with 16.1,

Sry. Didn't know that the actual version seems so have some problems. I know the demo playback bug but I thought it woukd happen to all CoDx Versions.

I just saw the link and thought it would be a good idea to link the original files instead of some files hosted by a och ;-)

• Personally I've never experienced any bugs with demo playback, but already got way too many questions / reports about it. Not sure which was the first version with this bug, since I can't test it.
    I found a topic about it here.
    Elebots shouldn't crash, as far as I know they're just simply broken, and can't solve elevators anymore. Hacks might crash (freeze?) the game, which is actually a huge positive, I think thats the case at your elebot. Would be nice to hear a developer's words about this.

I would recommend using the 13.2 version to avoid at least a few of the listed problems, however some servers force you to upgrade it.

(Actually I just found a topic about elebot crashing the game, well... do they even know what they implement? Anyone tests it before releasing them?)