Nuketown Server Suggestion

• Hi
    Yesterday i think about something : before the Nuketown server was always full now its empty that why i think to that :

Nuketown server became a custom map server :

Its still a promod TDM/SD server but with multiple map (map rotation ? Vote ?) you could add many new map (like all map of ktk) + more map (minecraft...)

In this way player will come again because its will be different but it will still be the 3xP' server/mod and player that like only other map (like minecraft) will come too because its a part of the map list

Its seem to be a good idea :thumbsup: (you can try to add level too in that way player will always want to play to be better :P )

See you in any 3xP' server :thumbup:

• I don't think it's a good idea to add custom maps.
    The problem with the nuketown server are the online players.
    Nuketown works like an equation. f(x) = (x-4)^2.

If there are 4~5 people on the server, then the chances are good to get 12 in the next 15 minutes.
    If thtere are less then 2 noone will join

• adding ktk maps will definetly not pull more promod players, as they hate every custom map beside nuketown

also the server always have been empty if noone of 3xp plays on it, as long as 3xp guys active there the server will get full. But this is not the case
    nearly all promod players play csgo these days, including me so im not that interested in nuketown promod anymore so i dont play on it, and same for the other 3xp guys which where active in the past on nuketown