Server suggestion

• Yo everyone,

I used to play hide and seek mod, and recently i started it again with a few ppl from 3xp cj. Sadly what we see that srvs are popular and many ppl play on them , but they are down pretty often sadly. I would like to ask if 3xP have any interest in making a new hns srv, because i know you could manage srv so no days with it is down would happen :?:

Smoked sausage <3

• I would love to see a Hide and seek server too, I use to play with sausage and as he said the server we use to play on is very popular, always players on whatever time it is, but, problems to connect often.
    If 3xp makes a Hns server I dont see a reason why it wouldnt be popular since the other is popular and those moment this server is down ithink we will gain some players on our server :P

Maybe replace Zombieserver with Hns?

• Hay!

The population of the HnS servers, is really small. I can say that, only the original server is popular,(i'm level 90 there ^.^) and the other servers what are created doesn't get much population.
    I've been admin and just a player in some of HnS servers and they were hardly played... I can say that about iC3(died almost now) which was hardly played by others, only by me and some members who played there recently.

I think we can maybe think of another mod, cause there will be only a small chance of creating HnS server which will be popular or atleast half popular as the original one...
    3xP' Can try creating HnS one, but as i said - small chance of getting a server so populated.

I hope you don't get mad at meh fusto boi ;c

Cheers,
    aKUNa mattata-aa