mwahh

• read it all. i want a cookie for that.

now i know i've added alot of things when i've already said we're done with the situation, but this is more of a supporting thing.
    the only way i've actually been able to enjoy cod4 whilst taking care of servers (not entirely on my own. sometimes on my own. sometimes not.) is to simply keep quiet about it. i get into spec to spec the person i think is hacking. whilst i'm in there, i do /record (cheatername), then sit back and watch how he goes. if he really is obvious, i ban him and keeps the demo in the demo folder incase he'd post a ban appeal on the forums. that way i have proper proof to showcase and stand against his case. if i'm really unsure whether he's hacking or not, i don't ban him. i still record the demo, then post it on the forums report section, where i discuss the demo with other admins. once we've come to an agreement, we either ban the player or we stand back and doesn't do anything.
    to me, it's the best system i've worked with. it's simple and fast, and doesn't really take any energy.

and oh, i know you've been doing cod4 movies. they look promising and nice. i wouldn't quit on that just because of something like this. just saying.