Trusted Player Application - Snypes

• Simply put, I'd love to become part of the team. I've been playing on your Deathrun server for around 2 years and always loved my experience here!

Indeed, if I post this here it is because I would like to be a Trusted Player.
    When I'm online playing there aren't any admins online ( Trusted, buddies, friends etc..) and most people I see break rules (language, bugs etc) until someone comes on the server. As I live in Canada, there's about an 8 hours time difference between here and Europe so most EU admins are sleeping when i'm playing. So I personally think I'd make a great addition to the DR team.

I've made a couple of friends in my time on the server, like Reznov, DrSi and older admins as well like Skalli and NotShyne ( Not sure if Notshyne is still part of 3xp though) I've also played a bit with Expert and I think I've played with Ufaced a couple years back but don't think he remembers me.

As far as bans go, I've only been kicked from the server once, and it was because I felt a little trolly and changed my name too often and Adminbot kicked me. Other than that, I'm clean as a whistle.
    I know all the rules, re-read every single one of them to keep myself updated and try to enforce them when I'm on the server ( Even though I don't have admin powers, I still tell people to follow the rules as much as I can)

Also, I don't know if this might help me or not, but I was an admin for the S4K server on CoD4 1.6 for a year and a half before switching to the 1.7 patch, so I do have some experience as an admin.

As for my stats, here they are : 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details

A little about myself:

Name: Kevin
    Games I play: Cs:GO, CoD4 Deathrun, Battlefield 3 and other offline games.

Thanks for taking time to read my application and taking it into consideration, I hope to hear from you guys soon. :thumbsup:

How to reach me:

Steam : KroZen
    Xfire : 5nyp35 (although it's acting up right now, Says the DNS can't resolve host name, I still have it and should be able to use it ASAP)