Trusted player application - 4n70

• Hello, my name is Anto and i come from Croatia. I've been playing on your Deathrun server for about 3 years (give or take). Some of you may remember me by the nametag trollerz|4n70, but that was 3 years ago, only oldschool crew knows me by that name. Right now i'm known by KG'4n70 :3 . I play on deathrun server daily with my friends from KG clan and we enjoy your server. We're not a big clan, we don't have servers but we love your server. I just love when i log onto Deathrun and see people i play with every day, i feel like home. Why i want to be trusted? Like i said, I am playing daily and sometimes, not as much nowadays, there's noone to control the people when no one from the admins is online. I'm not saying it's a jungle when none of the admins are online, but sometimes, there are certain problems with other players. I'd like to be able to atleast help you on some end and make this server an even better place. I've sure wrote much now, but i'll still put some basic info below this. Thank you for reading, hope i dindn't waste your time.

Name: Anto (4n70 [ingame])

Languages: Croatian, English

Games: CoD 4 (Only deathrun), Heroes of the Storm, Hearthstone, LoL, Starcraft 2

Deathrun stats: 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details (I'm not sure why it only says 116 hours, but i think you didn't have the timer while 3xP'Force was still a member, 2-3 years ago)

I have read and accept the rules.

Ty

Edit: For my contact i an only give my Bnet and Steam accs, i don't have Xfire. Bnet: The4n70#2664
    Steam: The4n70

• Hey the4n70,

Your application looks nice and your record seems to be clean. But, I feel that your reason for wanting to become a Trusted Player is quite mundane and redundant. I've heard countless times that people want to become a Trusted Player, simply to control the people when admins aren't around. Although it's a valid reason, I've encountered that specific reason so many times that it no longer has any meaningful value. Instead, I want to know more about YOU and your hobbies. I want to know why you like 3xP' Deathrun and what you have to offer to the deathrun community. I highly advise that you add more information to your application. Other than that, I will be looking for positive feedback from community members and teamspeak activity! Good Luck!

Cheers,
    Edward

• #declined due no feedback from others, and no answers from you