Clan-app

• Hey all.

Language of application: English or German (*)=English

reallife first name -Eddie

current ingame name(s)- xGm

country where you live-Latvia

date of birth-2000-03-18

played multiplayer games-LoL,cod 4,cod mw2,cod mw3,cod ghosts,Rust,cossacks,and lot of shooters and racing games.

explanation why you would like to join 3xP' Clan-So lets start with that,i had started play this server a pretty long time,i liked in server players,they are pretty helpful,and to i see pretty much hating and insulting,but no admins in online to punish them.
    And hasn't played a deathrun about 3 months,but i all time how long i had this mod played is 2 years... I been admin,but now its dead,so for that i just want in some server be person ho will can punish players,ho brakes a rules.I think could be a good person for this clan.

PS.
    soory for my english skills
    Best Regards
    xGM

• Time for the default answer: Only people who are active in TS are able to get Member.
    Also your application is missing various informations, like your statspage-link.
    As i can read from your explanation you're only interested in permissions and not the people in the clan,
    maybe you should rather apply for Trusted Player. But then with a better app than this.

Best Regards,

deleted User