Banned from CJ

• I should honestly just keep you (and I mean you personally deleted User, I won't judge your communities competence on your replies alone) in the dark about all of this because that's where you seem to belong, but i'll attempt to get something through your thick fucking skull.

You sure have some difficulties to stay calm, when someone is not your opinion.
    And it seems like you're taking this extremely serious, so im getting more and more getting the feeling that im talking to a certain guy who cant stay calm and takes it extremely serious aswell.
    And yes your so called stated facts are an opinion.

You either have the same IP, or you don't.

Not at all. IP's are dynamic. Furthermore everyone can use VPN's to alter it as they wish multiple times.
    So i wrote more or less because he/she/it used vpns SOMETIMES.
    IP bans arent really effective because IP's are dynamic just like you said
    Im not gonna discuss about the way im writing a sentence under an unban request.

Please quote the exact sentence where someone said you have been "IP" banned previously for causing crashes. Gl you wont find one. Please think/ask before you assume things.
    So basically your entire point you made is invalid.

I think you arent really caring about an unban but to argue.

Just trust me on the facts that I've played CoD4 for over 6 years, have hosted servers in the past and currently work as linux server administrator and have my own VPNs set up.

I rather trust my friends, of which some are extremely skilled in this area.
    But im opened for ideas how the crashes work and what causes it.
    If you're gonna "break" down my points again, have fun with that,
    then im not gonna reply anymore because everything relevant has been said.

• well kippy i gotta say the reason is truly wrong to be typed like that but i was online when that happened and u did crash the server so u dont belong to that 1% that u hope u do I'm sorry bout that
    You somehow crash the server when u log in and u can't fix that(i suppose)
    But seriously noname u didnt need to add that retard on it calm down

• IP bans arent really effective because IP's are dynamic just like you said
    Im not gonna discuss about the way im writing a sentence under an unban request.

IP Bans are effective for some countrys. Some countrys like germany have dynamic ip ranges which will change every day (180 days for new telecom connections)/ every router reset. Other countrys have a complete static ip so they won't change ip after router reset too.

well kippy i gotta say the reason is truly wrong to be typed like that but i was online when that happened and u did crash the server so u dont belong to that 1% that u hope u do I'm sorry bout that
    You somehow crash the server when u log in and u can't fix that(i suppose)

I believe you that you won't crash the server but it seems that your vpn produces this settings.
    I would be really happy if we could work together to find out the exact reason for the crashes so you and other people can play without trouble anymore.

Btw. I'm curious: Which country has such a bad connection / routing to france that you have to use a vpn.