Banned

• Guid: My Guid is 7b71cdda (cracked)

Reason: No recoil hack(rpd) (Autoban) --> (I think it's cause my keycode is cracked and there are a lot of people using the same keycodes.)

Banner: Unknown since it says (Autoban)

Advanced Questions :!:

If you got banned for silent aim/aimbot/no recoil, you've to answer some more questions:

What did you do before you got banned: I never played on 3xP' , but I want to. Also I know a few players there that I'd like to play with.

Is/was your game laggy or was the server laggy: No.

Do you have a good pc: Yes, if you need my specs you can ask for them. ^^

Do you have a high ping: No, usually my ping is around 20-40 :saint:

Map: Unknown

Position on the map: Unknown

Do you use special scripts/bind like autofire/mousewheel shooting/tap fire/reponse trigger/fast shoot/weapswitch/...: No scripts on my computer I only got binds for fps switch :P. No other annoying spam bind/message.

Thanks,
    Bunny <3

[2017-07-25 17:17:37] Funk Attack: bunny called u weak for only giving 30min ban
    [2017-07-25 17:17:46] 3xP' AlterEgo: can you ss it

• Okay, Thank you HD. I will try the 2nd one first since I have no money :c

Oh and also, how are there 8 other people playing with the same Key / Guid when it is a banned one? ;x

Thanks,
    Bunny <3

[2017-07-25 17:17:37] Funk Attack: bunny called u weak for only giving 30min ban

• Oh and also, how are there 8 other people playing with the same Key / Guid when it is a banned one

They played for a while with this Key without a problem. After a few days / weeks or i don't know ^^ 1 guy had the idea to hack and everyone got banned :D

As i could see, all 8 Players stopped playing 4 month ago :P (the time when 1 of them got banned)

• Okay, so I changed my keycode and have access to the server now (Yay!) :D .

But there is one thing I noticed...
    I get a lot of connection interrupted cause my ping goes down to around 3 ms (lol).