Clan Member re-app. from Rela (relatiivz , new name :) )

• Hello to everyone , hope you're having an awesome week.
    Im at the 3xP board today to do an re-application for the place of 3xP Clan-Member (Since i got rejected 2/3 months ago.)

Very first,i want to say sorry for not being online so much,i have alot of work at school, such as study for the exams and stuff, thats the main reason for not being online that much.

Things you should know about me:

Well , my name is Samuel Teixeira , i'm from Portugal - Lisbon and i'm 14 years old (making my way to 15 on second of april) (i hope it doesn't affect anything on the choice of the fellow members and admins.)

I'm a very respectful and dedicated person. I'm the type of person that if it likes something , i stick to it , like i did with 3xP.
    I like to help everyone on what i can. I'm the kind of person that,likes to help and even if im mad at a person i just can't say NO,i think that it is kinda of a good think,so i want you to keep in mind that and also,alot of people think im 20 because of my voice and my type of being,i thing its good tough.
    I don't think i have much things to talk about myself , im who i am and i don't change for anything or anyone.
    My hobbies are - Playing football , go out with friends , playing on the computer , everyone hobbies.
    I'm currently studying , i'm on the 7th Grade and i will try to continue studying to enter a course of computing, the reason i choose computing is because its what i love to do , and the most part of my time i spend it on the computer (50% is computer , the other 50% is going out with friends , socialize , make new friends.)

Games i usually play and like.
    Well , minecraft is not the game i often play today , but i play it when im with my friends on skype , i play CoD (of course) , i really like fifa , somehow i started to like sport games so i got FIFA 15 , but the most games i like is war games, recently got bf 4 and bf 3 , also FIFA 15.

Other thing is that i'm not a well known player , because the main server that i join is Deathrun , and the reason for not being that well known player , is that i've bought a new computer recently , and i started playing again about a week ago.
    If i become an Clan-Member , i will use my power to keep order , and bring an good environment to the server , so the players can have a good gameplay and a good memory some weeks/years later , so they can remember that good day they spent with the 3xP community.
    I always analyze situations and think thoroughly before committing to any hasty decision.
    Well,im a very suportive guy and if i get accepted (wich i have faith on that but it depends on you admins and members) it will be a better feeling than getting messi or ronaldo in a fifa 15 pack ahah.

Talking about teamspeak.
    From now on , i will try to enter teamspeak , know each admin better and try to be a supportive and active member (even if i dont make to the position of clan-member)
    Its really a big deal for me the position i am today , and being clan-member (if i pass trough) it will be then maybe the most important thing , the feeling i have when i play on the servers or when i talk with the admins in the teamspeak , it just can't be written or spoken.

With this , i hope i will be accepted because its not everyday that you get accepted for one of the best clans (in my opinion) ever.

I will be active in teamspeak, xfire, deathrun, and forum in case anyone would like to ask me any questions.

And for last and finally , thank you for spending you're time , reading my application , you sir/miss , are the reason im doing this application today and trying my luck. Thank you and have a nice day/night/morning/weekend !

Rela "Ingame - Rela" (i will change it to 3xP' Rela , if i get accepted). Again thank you !

• In my oppinion you fit very well into the trusted player group,

i have a voice in my head that tells me you maybe will active in ts for 2-3 weeks but then u you will lower your ts activity. :P
    just what i think :P.

So at the moment i would say no to member, and yes to trusted :P

Greetings,

Viruz

• Hi Relativz,

thank you for you application and your interest in our clan.
    Unfortunately we reject your application. You are not enough integrated in our clan & friends community.
    Please be active in teamspeak and play cod4 wars with our mates to give us the chance to meet you.

kind regards,
    Ons