Shauns trusted 2

• Hey guys, #mda?|Shaundi here. Doing a thread to apply for trusted member level 2.

Little about me:
    Languages: Estonian, English, Russia
    Games i play: CoD4, LoL
    Little about me: Pretty sure lot of people have thought ive been a girl but i'm not. I'm a male. I started using Shaundi as my name cause i played a lot of saints row, and that's how it sticked with me. I have been playing cod since 08 and still playing, mostly i have been playing on HC, most of the people know me there, as well members know me. I am active on HC and doing my best to keep it clean from hackers and those people who always talk in russia...

So many of you may know me also as a rager, cause lately most of the people on HC like it when i rage lol, not sure why but they like it, when i rage i get out of control with my words, but i try my best, to be calm.

I joined 3xP in 26. Jul 2013 and i have been playing since, since then i have met many friends on the server and i am still friends with some, and many people also know me.

Pretty much that's it.

XF: Noscopebear (Don't use it much) Only way to contact me is forums or steam.
    Click that for > Stats