Codjumper Application

• Ingame Name: Saint
    Hardest Map: 1 Bounce left on Dark v3 and 3 on sunset,Couple on colour but hardest map I've actually completed on the list is Mushrooms (Floating Islands)
    Gap Record - No Rpg: Unknown Rpg: 376
    Reason I want to join: Getting kind of bored of CJ and want something to motivate me. B-hop of the week and Some Bounces will be sure to do that.
    Extra Info - My name is Jaryd, I started Codjumping 2013 but was strafing 4-5 years ago, 3 years on PS3. I only speak English, Live in Australia. I've read all the rules, and will not break them. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Hey there Saint.
    First of all thanks for your application. The only problem i see here is basically that you are from australia which means a ping of 300+ when you play on our servers. if dont have a problem with that then +1 from me. Lets see what the others say.

• thats the main problem i see too, i think, if u got ping 300 i think u wont play on our server (understandable) but as its requirered to play and stay active on our server to get accpeted in 3xP-CJ Team.

i think u maybe will collect hours etc on or server to fullfit the requirements, but u will never be active. Who would with 300 ping? :P

The main point is that we want communication with our members, and if this isnt possible through gameserver, u would have to find another so we can get u know (teamspeak, high activity in board or something like that)
    I will discuss your situation with the other CJ-Leaders.

Greetings,

VIruz

• Hello Strauberry 8o

First of all i heard your AUSCJ serv went down to some guy not paying the rent.
    Is that correct?

I cant even imagine CJ with 300 ping to be any fun.
    I personally would instantly ragequit.
    Like Viruz said the main point is not that we want people to BE in our team
    but we want to talk to them and hang out with them.

I dont want to torture you by forcing you to play on 3xP with bad ping 8|
    Other than that you would have my yes since i know you some better.

Just let me say one thing. The CJ Team focuses on long term term activity.
    You dont have to be online everyday. But we want to see the CJ Member on a regular basis.
    If you dont see yourself playing in 2-3 Months then i would not apply :p

• I talked with Drizz and deleted User and we all give you our yes.

I looks like its no problem for you to hang our on our cj.
    So i would like you to collect some more online time, seeing you on teamspeak would be very nice :P

Greetings,

Viruz

• #Declined

We heared alot of bad things for some people about you, it seems like you behaved very bad in past and only play on 3xP server cause u got banned on auscj.
    We dont accept behaviour like that,

but we wish you good look in other communitys.

Have fun

Greetings,

Viruz