Shuzk's Clan Member Application

• Hey community,

this application won't be that different compared to my last one ( Trusted Player Application ) but well, here I'm not applying for Trusted but for 3xP' Membership.
    It's not long time ago i wrote my Trusted Player application and here I want to tell you why I am applying.

Maybe some of you remember me when I played on 3xP' Servers about one year ago with the nickname "leHoly". Actually I wanted to apply for membership in those days but to be honest, i was too young. (That's also the reason why I got Trusted Player back then.)
    After I played a while with you guys on CJ-, DR- and Nuketownservers I changed my mind and want to be a 3xP' Member from now on.

Now some information about me you may know already:

My name is Max(imilian), known as Shuzk or leHoly on the servers, im from Germany and im 16 years old. My birthday is on 23rd of June 1998.
    I'm still going to school, visiting the 12th grade of a secondary school.
    In my free time I like to play tennis, meeting friends and gaming of course. Mostly I play CS:GO and CoD 4 at the moment but i was used to play some other CoD parts and League of Legends.
    At first I just played Death Run but after a while I noticed to be a good Death Runner i need to improve my jumping skills, that's how i find my way to CoD Jumper.
    So my intention when I joined the Clan is, to be a CJ Team Member once, when I've got better at jumping. During this time I really would enjoy to be a clan member.
    Also since i started playing CS:GO i get used to play matchmaking games, so I may play Promod at CoD 4 with you guys.

I try my best helping people who have questions on the servers as good as I can since I am a beginner too.
    I am active on the board and on your TS3 Server, if you want to talk to me feel free to join at the channel I am at in this moment or just message me when I am at the AFK-Channels.
    I am looking for a nice community/clan to play with, and after my try to create one by myself failed, I came back to 3xP' and it's what I am looking for: Friendly members who help you when you need help and everyone is respecting each other.

My Statistcs:

If there are any more questions you don't want to ask in comments add me on xFire: leholy

Thanks for reading this application, I hope to get some positive feed back.

Greetings,
    Shuzk

• Hi Max,

thank you for your interest in our clan.
    please join our teamspeak server to give us the chance to meet you.
    You wrote a very detailed application. I like it.
    If you are interested in our clanmembers, also in playing wars/games with us and your character fits into our clan, you get a yes from myside.

kind regards,
    Dominik