Youtube Norms [2016 Updates & New Intro]

• As we used to have some norms on our youtube channel, i will explain them all in detail here.
    As this norms always changes from time to time i will actualize this thread here.

Intro usage:

We created a new intro for 2016, be sure to not use the old one anymore as it was a free template.
    All in all now you are free to use our Intro, just a logo, or any kind of other reference to 3xp like text or so.
    Also its up to you if u want to put it at the beginning, at the end or just anywhere else

Download 3xP Intro/logo package

Old Intro norms and download links (outdated):

Endcard usage (Optional):

Music usage

All kind of musik is allowed, dont matter if copyrighted or not, as we dont use monetarisation.

#note Some music will cause youtube to completly block your video / mute audio track. This happens very rarely.

Text usage

We mostly use Oxygen and Kitchen police
    But you are free to use other fonts in your edit

Specialized norms for Playlists

Walkthroughs

Information for Editors with Channel access

Final words:

As we are a Team we want to work together for our youtube channel, whichmeans everyone who gains access to our yt channel can make his own style of videos,
    just stay in contact with the other editors and talk with them about the projects & ideas you have.

Greetings,

Viruz

• Very nice information, but I can't really agree with the "fps hud with fadin and fade out"
    Unless you mean use fade in and out for different clips then this is very agreeable, but if you mean for every single fps used, it just looks very unappealing and doesn't give accurate fps switch timing.
    Other than that, this is a very detailed guide and will help me for future video making with you guys!

• yea

Reimu the fade in and fade our animation @ video start and video end, not at every single fps switch :P. We got the files for the fade in and out :P

@Leech Sure ill upload it later =)

• #Moved to Youtube Section

• #Added 3 Typed of intros with dl links
    #Added Endcard Photoshop Project Download

• #edit: Uploaded fixed version of normal intro and replaced the link with the correct one
    Added additional in on how to use the edits

• Update List:

#Replaced Chroma Key Intro with Integrated Alpha Channel intro

Screenshot:

#Updated the Endcard and how to deal with it

Screenshot:

#Added a Specilized Norm Section with norms about single Playlists

Screenshot:

• #Updated

Intro download like will be updated again on next monday, for 60 fps intros and alpha background intros
    Atm intros are 30fps