Cod 4 clan member apply

• Hey,I'm Epsilon my real name is Fethi, i live in France ,Lyon in the north.

I am 17 years old 1997/09/27.
    I study in iut genius civil (university).

My experience Gaming
    Played on all Cod (Pc PS3 Xbox 360)
    also stopped that for play only Cod4 Pc
    and sometimes Blackshot,
    4 years on promod 2 years
    administrating
    i was a promod team player for iceops.
    Now i'm he to join in
    i really like this community before applied i read many topic and a i decided that 3xp is a good group, so here is my app

My xfire: username69009 (no joking xD)
    3xp stats : none i stopped to play some months and a i bought a new key
    Additional :why would you accept me
    i think that i can afford many help,i'"m a good guy friendly always here when someone need
    I could help for wars and keep clean the promod server .
    Epsilon
    thanks.
    :)

• Hi Fethi,

thank you for your application and your interest in our clan.
    We only promote ambitious clanmembers, if they have high level of trust and skill.
    The 3xP-clan is not only a group of players, who are interested in gaming, we are a group of friends and also interested in social stuffs.

Are you interested in our cod4 servers?
    In case of yes, you have to applicate as trusted player.

Are you interested in our clan with our players?
    Then my proposal is to switch your application into clanmember application, if you are interested in us.
    Join our teamspeak server and meet us. If you are a nice guy, i am sure, that you will have much fun with us.

kind regards,
    Dominik

• Yea, i'm looking for a great clan ( fun , serious friendly etc..)
    i want to join 3xp also i stopped to play a moment for that story about stealing Keys but Nvm.I'm back now
    now 3xp is a perfect clan, i'm sure here is my place
    about Ts im quite shy but ill come when i can.
    now i want to be a Clan member of 3xp.
    Thanks to take a look on my app :)

• Point is that we basicly need a guy who cares about the promod server, cause our is very unpopular, but we only give people root acsess who we know for longer time and who we can really trust.

• Yea but you will have to go through our normal process only members can get an admin position, and also there we have to know them very good, so basicly the only option for you is apply for membership, be active in forum/ts get all the 3xp mates know and be active on the 3xp servers ^^

• Join our teamspeak server while you are playing games. It would also be very nice to play games/wars with us to give us the chance to meet us.
    Your application is in the right sector.
    Please edit your application into member application and add missing details about your person:

After 1 or 2 weeks I will ask the clanmembers to give me feedback about you to verify my decision.

kind regards,
    Dominik

• Point is,

As your first impression to join 3xp was to lead a server, it dont seems like you are really interested in the people,
    looks like your more interested in the server then in the people.

Also that you didnt read the requirements, and even have no microphone doesnt really is a plus point,
    and also this do not really shows your interest in the members.

just my personal oppinion,

no offence.

• ?