KTK Information Thread

• Hey guys!

I think I will use this thread for all future info/changes about the KTK server.

[11/12/2014]
    Today with mirko we added a few KTK commands to MAM (ManuAdminMod), so you guys can use them (trusted players & members).

!spec
    !kkill
    !saybold
    !explode

The most useful is !spec <PartOfName/PID>
    -> switches a player to spectators.
    For trusted1 and above.
    I added it mostly so trusted players and members can put themselves in spec, when they want to spectate a cheater.
    :!: Please don't use it for any other reason than spectating a cheater or solving a potential problem on the server.

!kkill <PartOfName/PID>
    -> kills a player.
    For trusted2 and above.
    You can use it instead of !kick sometimes if you think it's a better punishment. Or for instance if someone is bugged/blocked or something, this can help, and avoids a kick.
    It's not for trusted1 because !kill doesn't show up in the banlist and it's less easy to check if a trusted player does something wrong (yeah, that can happen :P ).
    Edit: I had to rename !kill to !kkill.

!saybold <YourMessage>
    -> writes a simple message on the screen.
    For trusted1 and above.
    It's actually kinda the same as !msg so it's kinda useless :D

!explode <PartOfName/PID>
    -> Kills a player... with some nice effect :D
    For trusted3 and above.

That's all for today see you guys and have fun!

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von UFaced ()

• [28/01/2015]

- Removed mp_arbor from rotation (I don't think it was very good for the mod, and server population was dropping every time the map was chosen). You can still call votes for it.
    - Added mp_luna2, the remake of mp_luna.
    - Removed mp_luna from rotation (I think luna2 is better, and also a glitch was discovered on luna which allowed guards to camp and kill from inside a camping spot (walls are invisible from inside), awful for assassins).

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.

• [18/04/2015]

Added 11 new maps to MAM maps list, to be tested. I'm not sure yet which ones will go in the server map rotation (i.e. which ones will appear in the vote).

mp_railyard
    mp_outset
    mp_slick
    mp_kob_breakout
    mp_subway
    mp_wawa
    mp_lake
    mp_lego_rgb
    mp_fnrp_dragon_lolzor
    mp_cluster
    mp_contamination_one

• [22/10/2015]

3 new maps added to the rotation (tested and approved :P ) :

"mp_osg_hijacked_2": "Hijacked",
    "mp_osg_nt_2025": "Nuketown2025",
    "mp_shipmentx2": "ShipmentX2"

Hijacked and Nuketown 2025 are big though (100+ MB), so you can downlaod them from the internet and put them in your CoD4 "usermaps" folder before joining the server if you have a slow connection:

- Nuketown 2025: Team [4T4] : Sur tous les fronts...
    - Hijacked: Team [4T4] : Sur tous les fronts...
    - Shipmentx2: Team [4T4] : Sur tous les fronts...

Thanks to Amnesia{FR} for the idea of Hijacked (KTK Maps list - Which do you think should be added to the rotation?).

Btw, this website (team4T4) has a lot of great maps for CoD4, so if you want to take a look around and make suggestions, feel free to do so :)
    Post you suggestions in this thread though: Kill the King - New maps suggestions

• [02/12/2015]

Check here: Kill The King v2.10 hits the server! [KTK 2.10 Update] :D

I will also add 2 new maps to the server in the near future:
    - mp_naout_n
    - mp_cluster

Edit: Added mp_maze1 back, with AC130 and heli disabled.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von UFaced ()