Deathrun Admin Application

• Hello 3xP community,
    Since this is an application for a much greater position and responsibility, this application will be considerably long.

As an avid deathrun player, I would hate to see the Deathrun server close. I am on the deathrun server daily and frequently check the forum. I am often on teamspesk just in case anyone needs me. I always dreamed of being a Deathrun admin as it allows me to to monitor and maintain something I love to play.

I'm very active and known in the deathrun servers.
    You can ask the majority of the players in the server if they know me, and they will most likely will. I've been associated with the 3xP community since late 2012, and applied in early 2013. You can say that I've seen 3xP through the highs and lows and stayed here through the thick and thin.

I am very trustworthy, fair, and equitable. I want everyone to have a fun deathrun experience. No spammers, hackers, or flamers allowed. I am known for my responsible and respectable qualities. I always analyze situations and think thoroughly before committing to any hasty decision.

Although I may not speak German,
    I am in the process of learning it in a German 1 class at Seoul University. On the other hand, I am positive I speak thoroughly, concisely, and articulately. I am also taking basic computer coding. I am very familiar with administrator commands and how to utilize punkbuster commands (.pbban, .pbunban, etc...) I can't express how much I would appreciate being a deathrun administrator and how much I would do for the community. I wish to be the administrator that everyone acknowledges and say something like, "Yeah, he's really cool and affable. Go talk to him about your app ^^."

I am a well-known player within the community and have no personal discrepancies or vendettas with other players. Actually, I have never had a conflict or dilemma with a player. If I were to become deathrun administrator, I would utilize the power to bring justice and harmony to deathrun. And to make it a less flamy place. ;) I understand that with great power, comes great responsibility, a responsibility that I am ready and eager to uphold when the situation calls for it. That time is now. I will step up, take charge, and give life and purity to the deathrun server. I love the community and the people within. They just need someone who will be a role model and a leader, and that's the void I am willing to fill.

Now just a quick summary about myself.

My full name is Edward Yongki Han. I am currently a freshman at Seoul University in Seoul, Korea. I am currently taking mechanical engineering and technical engineering classes but I don't know which specific area of engineering I would like to major in. I love playing deathrun and League of Legends; however, I prefer deathrun over any other game, any day. I currently live on USAG Yongsan, an American military base in Yongsan-gu, Korea. I speak English, Chinese, and Korean. I've been playing deathrun since 2012 and fell in love with it ever since. I've always looked up to the members and admins at the time such as: kresh, bass, cereal, xsjado, and duffman. It's truly remarkable how far I have come. They were my inspiration, and I yearn to be someone's inspiration. If you want to learn more about me, here is my previous application: Le'Expert Clan Member application

I will be active in teamspeak, xfire, deathrun, and forum in case anyone would like to ask me any questions.

Lastly, thank you all for taking the time to read this application, you are the reason why I am motivated to step up. Thank you and have a nice day!

3xP' Expert

--------------------------------------------------------Don't hate: ATTEMPTED GERMAN VERSION (Translate) In case some German members what to have a (little) idea of what I'm saying----------------------------------------------------

Hallo 3xP Gemeinschaft,
    Da es sich um eine Anwendung für einen viel höheren Position und Verantwortung wird diese Anwendung sehr lange.

Als begeisterte deathrun player, dann möchte ich nicht wissen, wie die Deathrun Server schließen. Ich bin auf dem deathrun Server täglich und prüfen Sie regelmäßig das Forum. Ich bin oft auf teamspesk nur für den Fall, dass sich jemand mich braucht. Ich habe immer davon geträumt, Deathrun admin als es mir ermöglicht, zu überwachen und zu warten Was ich liebe zu spielen.

Ich bin sehr aktiv und bekannt in der deathrun Server.
    Sie können die Mehrheit der Spieler in den Server, wenn sie mich kennen, und sie werden wahrscheinlich. Ich habe mit der 3xP Gemeinde seit Ende 2012, und im Rahmen von frühen 2013. Man kann sagen, dass ich je gesehen habe 3XP durch die Höhen und Tiefen und war hier durch die Dicke und dünne.

Ich bin sehr zuverlässig, fair und gerecht sein. Ich möchte, dass jeder für einen lustigen deathrun Erfahrung. Kein Spammer, Hacker, oder zur Waffengrundausstattung erlaubt. Ich bin bekannt für meine zuständigen und respektablen Qualitäten. Ich habe immer analysieren Situationen und denke gründlich, bevor sie sich verpflichten, keine übereilte Entscheidung.

Obwohl ich kann nicht Deutsch sprechen,
    ich bin in den Prozess des Lernens in einem deutschen 1 Klasse an der Seoul University. Auf der anderen Seite bin ich überzeugt, dass ich mich gründlich, präzise und überzeugend. Ich bin auch im Begriff basic computer Coding. Ich bin sehr vertraut mit administrator Befehle wie punkbuster Befehle ( .pbban, .pbunban, usw. ..) Ich kann gar nicht ausdrücken wie sehr ich würde schätzen, dass ein deathrun administrator und wie viel würde ich für die Gemeinschaft. ICH BIN der Administrator, dass jeder erkennt und etwas sagen wie: "Ja, er ist wirklich toll und sehr umgänglich. Gehen Sie mit ihm sprechen über ihre app ^^ ." Ich bin

ein bekannter Spieler innerhalb der Gemeinschaft und haben keine persönlichen Diskrepanzen oder Rachefeldzüge mit anderen Spielern. Tatsächlich, ich hatte noch nie einen Konflikt oder Problem mit einem Player. Wenn ich zu deathrun administrator, ich möchte nutzen sie die Macht, Gerechtigkeit und Harmonie auf deathrun. Und so, dass sie es weniger flamy. ;) Ich habe Verständnis dafür, dass mit großer Macht kommt große Verantwortung, eine Verantwortung dafür, dass ich bereit bin und gerne unterstützen wenn die Situation dies erfordert. Diese Zeit ist jetzt gekommen. Ich will sie, übernehmen Sie die Steuerung und das Leben geben und die Reinheit der deathrun server. Ich liebe die Gemeinschaft und die Menschen, die in. Sie brauchen einfach nur jemanden, der wird ein Vorbild und Führer, und das ist die Lücke Ich bin bereit zu füllen.

Jetzt nur eine kurze Zusammenfassung von mir.

Mein Name ist Edward Yongki Han. Ich bin derzeit ein Neuling an der Seoul University in Seoul, Korea. Ich bin zur Zeit dabei Maschinenbau und technische Klassen aber ich weiß nicht welche spezifischen Bereich der Technik möchte ich zu den wichtigsten in. "Ich liebe deathrun und League of Legends, ich habe aber lieber deathrun in jedem anderen Spiel, jeden Tag. Ich lebe zurzeit auf USAG Yongsan-elektronikmarkt abgesetzt, einer amerikanischen Militärbasis in Yongsan-elektronikmarkt abgesetzt-gu, Korea. Ich spreche Englisch, Chinesisch und Koreanisch. Ich spiele schon deathrun seit 2012 und fiel in der Liebe immer da. Ich habe immer zu den Mitglieder und Admins an der Zeit wie: kresh, Bass, Müsli, Mook und duffman. Es ist wirklich bemerkenswert, wie weit ich schon gekommen sind. Es sind meine Inspiration und sehne ich mich jemand zu sein der Inspiration. Wenn du mehr über mich erfahren willst, hier ist meine bisherige Anwendung: Le'Expert Clan Member application

Ich will aktiv sein im Teamspeak, Xfire, deathrun und Forum für den Fall, dass sich jemand möchte um mir Fragen zu stellen.

Und schließlich, ich danke Ihnen für die Zeit, und lesen Sie sich diese Anwendung, sie sind auch der Grund dafür, warum ich bin motiviert zu verstärken. Vielen Dank und einen schönen Tag!

3XP Expertenwissen

• Im in.

• Hi LeExpert,

thank you for your interested in our clan and your application.
    We are happy to tell you, that we have left a good impression at the application.
    Finally we have decided to invite you to a private interview.
    During the interview we will check your soft and language skills.

Please contact us and we will set up a date for the interview.

best regards,
    Ons

• Thank you for the consideration of my application. I am currently available. Anytime around this time. So around 12:00pm in Germany.