Banned for no recoil

• Basic QuestionsGuid: Is shown on your screen

Reason: No recoil hack

Banner: 270c0701

Advanced QuestionsIf you got banned for silent aim/aimbot/no recoil, you've to answer some more questions:What did you do before you got banned: No Recoil

Is/was your game laggy or was the server laggy: The server was laggy

Do you have a good pc: Yes gaming pc

Do you have a high ping: 20-50

Map: Nuketown

Position on the map: i know only in one of the houses

Do you use special scripts/bind like autofire/mousewheel shooting/tap fire/reponse trigger/fast shoot/weapswitch/...: NEVER!

i am already from a long time banned but never founded the forum so sorry for that

imgur: the simple image sharer that is the photo

• Unbanned.

As Wingzor is the maker of the anticheat and said there could be a flaw.

If any admin disagrees, just put this line back in the banlist :P :
    \auid\0\exp\-1\rsn\No Recoil Hack(mp44) (Autoban) \nick\|FL| Aqu\guid\270c0701\

So btw Wingzor you're saying that basically all no recoil bans from the past year or so may be wrong? x)

@mirko911 Can you update the anticheat when you have some time? Will surely be easier than to have to deal with all the future ban appeals :P

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• UFaced.

i'm saying the no-recoil bans on other servers than deathrun, may be false yes.
    BUT
    that fully depends on the logs, if you analyze the logs you will see whether it was legitimate or not.

updating the old versions with the proper deathrun version will fix futhertrouble