Deathrun Admin Bewerbung

• Hey Leute,

So nach langem nachdenken und angucken, stimme euch vollkommen zu das es mit dem Deathrun Server nicht so weiter geht. Wie Ihr wisst bin ich sehr aktiv auf unserem Deathrun Server und es wäre viel zu schade wenn ihr ihn schließen werdet, all unsere Leute verlieren die in dem Server Spielen. Wie ich es schon Ons gesagt habe, möchte ich persönlich das der Deathrun Server weiterlebt. Damit der Server ja weiterläuft sucht ihr ja einen knallharten Admin. Ich habe schon mit gENZ darüber geredet ob er mir das zutrauen würde und ich denke auch selber das ich dass schaffen werde, denn ich bekomme es selber mit wie es manchmal ist mit diesen klein Kindern auf dem Server und habe echt kein bock mehr drauf.

Da es ja eine Bewerbung werden soll dann werden wir es auch so machen :D

Mein Real life name ist Hebun und bin wohnhaft in Bielefeld.
    Zu dem bin ich 18 Jahre alt was sich aber in 13 Tagen wieder ändert und ich 19 werde.
    Zurzeit mache ich eine Ausbildung als Medientechnologen Druck Fachrichtung Tiefdruck.

Nun zu meinen Hobbys

Ich spiele sehr viel am Computer und an meiner geliebten Xbox 360.
    Zu dem Spiele ich auch aktiv Fußball schon seit 13 Jahren.
    So das war jetzt erstmal was zu mir

Hier sind meine Stats auf euren Servern :

Also ich denke das die Bewerbung hat nicht so ein großen einfluss jetzt hat für den Server, aber wir können ja nochmal in Ruhe alle zusammen miteinander reden und ihr könnt mich ausfragen. Wie ich schon erwähnt habe der Deathrun Server soll bitte erhalten werden. Ich möchte nicht das der Server offline geht weil kleine Kinder die Stimmung kaputt machen.

Bitte überlegt es euch,
    Euer

Hebuno

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey people,

So after a lot of thinking, i think we can all agree that we can't continue with the Deathrun server as it is right now. As you might know, i am very active on our Deathrun server and it would be a shame if we close it and lose all the people playing at a regular base there. As I have already said to Ons, i would personally like the Deathrun server to live on. In order to keep the server running, 3xP is looking for an (Deathrun) admin. I have been talking with gENZ about whether he would trust me with this and i personally think i would indeed be able to handle all this, i noticed myself how most of the time the quality of playing and enjoying the server simply sucks because of all the inmature behaviour.. it can't continue like this.

As this is supposed to be an application, i will now continue writing a little about myself. :D

My name is Hebun and i am living in Bielefeld, Germany. I'm currently 18 years of age, and soon to be 19 years old (i'm celebrating my birthday in 13 days). Currently i'm studying to be a professional media technologist, gravure printing.

My hobbies are mostly gaming, a lot on my computer, but a lot on my beloved Xbox 360 too. Besides the gaming i do actualy practise soccer too.

These are my server statistics:

I think my application has very little influence on the server itself.. but we can have a good conversation about this all, peacefully, all together where you'll be able to interrogate me. As I have already mentioned, the Deathrun server should live on. I hate to see this great server disappear just because of all the inmature players ruining the ambience.

Please consider it,
    Thanks in advance

Hebuno

• Hi Hebuno,

thank you for your interested in our clan and your application.
    We are happy to tell you, that we have left a good impression at the application.
    Finally we have decided to invite you to a private interview.
    During the interview we will check your soft and language skills.

Please contact us and we will set up a date for the interview.

best regards,
    Ons