Now u have a good reason

• I never insulted anyone or disrespected anyone u just say No cuz u never saw me in-game,genz says i insult and disrespect all say i disrespect here's a tip OPEN UR EYES ,Each time i i say bitch or nigga is just kidding with my friends,if u don't believe me go ahead and ask other ppl instead of going to the world's biggest lair ,Now u have a good reason that i can't be trusted ,and when i said i get insulted i meant insulted by other people ,people like u and genz ,if u say No i won't get trusted well here's the thing I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ,here's another thing USE UR BRAIN,wanna ban me ? I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ,wanna warn/report me I ALSO DON'T GIVE A FUCK ,and don't judge the book from it's cover

• I never insulted anyone or disrespected anyone u just say No cuz u never saw me in-game,genz says i insult and disrespect all say i disrespect here's a tip OPEN UR EYES ,Each time i i say bitch or nigga is just kidding with my friends,if u don't believe me go ahead and ask other ppl instead of going to the world's biggest lair ,Now u have a good reason that i can't be trusted ,and when i said i get insulted i meant insulted by other people ,people like u and genz ,if u say No i won't get trusted well here's the thing I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ,here's another thing USE UR BRAIN,wanna ban me ? I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ,wanna warn/report me I ALSO DON'T GIVE A FUCK ,and don't judge the book from it's cover

dood you need some special pills

Zitat

I never disrespected anyone

Zitat

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ,wanna warn/report me I ALSO DON'T GIVE A FUCK

very strong pills :D

and next time, try to use spacebar, ",", ".", "!" and "?" propertly if you want to use them
    if you dont, then dont even touch these keys, actually, its pretty annoying to see someone trying to use it without any knowledge

you wont be trusted and your thread is one of the most important reasons why
    bye

• You came into the Codjumper server to ask me about the insult i mentioned in your TP application.. which i answered and decleared in a mature way yet you felt the need to start insulting again, i didn't expect any different though from what i've seen of you in the Deathrun server. Well, this is probaly why your application is denied.

• cuz u nabs judge a guy u don't know based on a hacker's opinion u don't even know me u never even played a round with me in DR but u just had to judge a book by it's cover

Imo i've been playing in the Deathrun server long enough to judge your behaviour + 3xP keeps chatlogs from every server, which had been searched for your chats by 3xP staff. After this the staff concluded the same as i did about your behaviour, which is probaly the most common reason for your TP app to be declined.

Genz has the truth, you sometimes insulting

you and your brother sometimes insulting on severs

• dude say hey bitch to my friend or my brother isn't insulting saying nigga isn't insulting all the time that i say nigga or bitch is on blend or blaze or anyone of my FRIENDS not a normal player that i know nothing about so LEARN the difference +who would believe a nub hacker called genz?
    saying that i disrespected players the only player that i disrespected is U!
    cuz u don't worth to get respected

• dude say hey bitch to my friend or my brother isn't insulting saying nigga isn't insulting all the time that i say nigga or bitch is on blend or blaze or anyone of my FRIENDS not a normal player that i know nothing about so LEARN the difference +who would believe a nub hacker called genz?
    saying that i disrespected players the only player that i disrespected is U!
    cuz u don't worth to get respected

are you insulting player (MOJE 30 lvl ) in Super Mario world so for me #closed :P

• Just a thought. Would you call your real life friends "bitch" or "nigga"? If I was your friend, if you called me that in person, and even in-game, I would be quite offended. Just saying.

Maybe you should say something along the lines of:

"I'm sorry if I have a negative reputation for being insulting in the deathrun servers. I will try my best to refrain from using vulgar and provocative language. I wish to be trusted as it will help me not only discipline myself but to become a leader and a role model for others. I understand if the administrators are hesitant about me being a trusted player, and I totally respect that. Give me some time and I'll prove it to you."

• "I'm sorry if I have a negative reputation for being insulting in the deathrun servers. I will try my best to refrain from using vulgar and provocative language. I wish to be trusted as it will help me not only discipline myself but to become a leader and a role model for others. I understand if the administrators are hesitant about me being a trusted player, and I totally respect that. Give me some time and I'll prove it to you."

should work...

or suck some cock.. @gENZ ..Kuch*...Kuch*

• "I'm sorry if I have a negative reputation for being insulting in the deathrun servers. I will try my best to refrain from using vulgar and provocative language. I wish to be trusted as it will help me not only discipline myself but to become a leader and a role model for others. I understand if the administrators are hesitant about me being a trusted player, and I totally respect that. Give me some time and I'll prove it to you."

good idea.

I think we can close this