Trusted Player (2) Application - gENZ

• Hello forum,

My name is Jordy (IGN: gENZ/CAR gENZ), i am currently 19 years of age and i am from the Netherlands.
    By this time i think i am known to the most of you, i've been playing in the Deathrun server mostly (which is where most of my activity is) and i enjoy playing on the Codjumper server a lot lately.

Here you can find my previous Trusted Player (1) application :
    TP application : gENZ
    (you may be interested in my gaming history and previous administration ranks, which is summed up in this thread).
    The things that changed with time is that i do not enjoy Promod as much as i used to, as i've said.. Deathrun and Codjumper have most of my interest currently.

I feel like applying for the 2nd rank of Trusted Player because in my opinion i am the most active 1th rank Trusted Player, and most of the time the Deathrun server is filled with rank 1 Trusted Players who don't make much of a difference when it comes to killing players when they make everyone wait just to 'troll' (i.e this is when they are the last one alive) + because there are some maps which are basicaly hated by most of the players, when such map gets chosen (mostly by inexperienced players) we usualy end up with an (almost) empty server. And I barely see 2nd rank TP's using their available command !spawnall, which is very stimulant for the players.. thus stimulant in gaining (all-time) active players. I understand it's not made to use really often but as i've said, i barely notice the command being used.

I feel like i am being loyal and behaving mature and friendly, in order to maintain status for 3xP. (feel free to correct me if your opinion about this differs)

My server statistics :

I have read and agreed with the following:

Regards
    gENZ

• " because in my opinion i am the most active 1th rank Trusted Player"

Drsi is the most active #1 deathrun player + he is trusted which makes him the most super elite player 3xp deathrun has?
    does he get anything for being the OP ? no i don't think so either. else i would give him a bag of money <3

"wait just to 'troll' "
    says the provocative troll snitch himself.

"And I barely see 2nd rank TP's using their available command !spawnall, which is very stimulant for the players.."
    again not a reason for promotion > just power hunger.
    and it should be a reward for the players ingame. not for yourself.

" I understand it's not made to use really often but as i've said, i barely notice the command being used."
    good

"I feel like i am being loyal and behaving mature and friendly"
    feeling like and the actual facts... uhm.... DIFFERENCES

"(feel free to correct me if your opinion about this differs)"
    sure i will and sure i did : read above

apart from you being a roccat user aka hacker i wish you goodluck on your apply

cheers,

wngzR

• You might want to read it again, i feel like i am the most active 1th rank Trusted Player, DRSI is 3th rank Trusted Player.
    And how is !spawnall a reward for myself ? I believe this is made to reward the other players, if my intention would be to reward myself thus being power hungry.. wouldn't i use !spawnme ?

I don't feel the need to defend myself against your other accusations, because it's pretty obvious for most of the readers.

Anyway, why do you feel the need to comment on my application, shouldn't you be busy helping RoyalSoldiers ?

• Atm its not possible to apply for trusted lvl 2 or 3

#closed