3xP' Gungame

• There will be a dynamic rotation (for ex: small maps for <5 players, normal ones for <10 players, big ones for <15 players).
    I already tested alot of maps, many good ones, there will be a nice map rotation.

Btw, I didn't have time the last few days (PC got upgraded :P ), I hope I can improve the mod in the next time.

• I really like the mod. Great job on it Amnesia!

Few thoughts:

- Knife is kinda good and at the same time, not really. Because some people will turn it into ''knife-game'' instead of gun-game and overuse it. People will keep knifing/downgrading you to the point where it gets really frustrating.
    - I really like the movement speed.
    - IMO, the weapon cycling should be as it is in the classic gungame. (Pistol - Shotgun - SMG - Assault - Sniper - Other)

- Since all weapons are custom, except M40A3 & R700. You should replace them with BO2 Bolt Action Snipers - DSR & Ballista.

Files:

- Balista: BO2 BALLISTA download - CFGFactory
    - DSR50: BO2 DSR50 download - CFGFactory

More suggestions/maps coming soon!

Keep up the good work! :D

XFIRE: ugblaze

• NEW UPDATE :D (also on testserver) 92.222.33.143:28890

• replaced and added weapons (60 ranks now), changed some damages // 58 for now because one new weapon has a missing fx which is only seen by others // fixed
    • new order: pistols -> smgs -> shotguns -> assault rifles -> snipers -> special -> snipers -> assault rifles -> shotguns -> smgs -> pistols (only 1 kill needed)
    • decreased speed a bit (but just a bit :P )
    • added killstreaks: 3 kills = steady aim, 5 kills = sleight of hand, 7 kills = ninja (faster, quit and longer run)
    • empty desert eagle as secondary weapon
    • promod tweaks/dvars on secondary nade

TO-DO list (I need help for that, that's why it's not in the update yet)

• startmenu
    • fixing deathstreak and final killcam
    • hud elements instead of simple text at kill/deathstreak
  • Little update again (normally I wait for more bugs before I update, but they all were easy and quick to fix)

• weaponfiles modified again (Remington Model Army is now 1 hit, KSG shotgun damage fixed,...)
    • fixed disappeared crossbow after secondary change
    • fixed the msmc missing fx // didn't show when bots had it, but apparently it still shows on players -.- // model creator used the wrong worldmodel in the weaponfile, should work now
    • new custom viewhands

does the killstrek works on knife , i mean if i killed 3 or 5 with knife i will have steady aim and slight of hand ?

Yes knifekills count for the killstreaks.

• Time for some more suggestions/bug reports/opinions.

Please know that some of these may already be fixed/added or incorrect, but this is from what I've seen.

- The Chicom should be 3 burst-fire and not fully automatic.
    - Add MAM.
    - Pretty sure not all weapons (when fired) appear on the radar, for some reason.
    - Ballista and DSR50 need a fix. When you aim with them, the crosshair moves towards the bottom. Yet at the Slayv2 DR map, DSR works perfectly fine.
    - Replace the AKu with skin, with either MW2/3's AKu or just some other weapon.

Music: (I don't know how it'll work, but I can suggest a fuckton if you need me to)

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

(A bit of variety I assume)

Those suggestions/songs are for now, will add more later hopefully!

- Cheerz. <3

• - The Chicom should be 3 burst-fire and not fully automatic.

Used to be 3 burst, I changed it to automatic so it's not weaker than the other SMGs.

- Add MAM

MAM will be on the offical server ofc, but it's not really needed on the beta server imo.

- Pretty sure not all weapons (when fired) appear on the radar, for some reason.

Crossbow, Ballistic Knife are not visible, and Ballista+Reaper but I think theyre surpressed.

- Ballista and DSR50 need a fix. When you aim with them, the crosshair moves towards the bottom. Yet at the Slayv2 DR map, DSR works perfectly fine.

I'll check that out, thanks.

- Replace the AKu with skin, with either MW2/3's AKu or just some other weapon.

I once tried to use the MW3 Aku but it gave an exceeded model error.

Music: (I don't know how it'll work, but I can suggest a fuckton if you need me to)

Songs will be available in the quickmenu. I hope I'll get a good song from every main genre so there's something for everyone.

• actually it doesn't matter whether gun dmg is leveled towards another.

since every gun is 1 task to complete. a task everybody has to complete.

if it's burst or automatic. it's all about aim xd

"solution: aimbot" hahaha

• @Wing haha :D

- Agreed with Wing, some weapons do have advantages and disadvantages. So this should be Chicom's. IMO it should be 3 burst, but it's up to ya. (The revolver is shit, you can't just make it fully auto xD)
    - About MAM, alrighty, I thought this is gonna be the official one.
    - Didn't even think about suppressor.
    - If MW3's AKu won't work, you can try taking the MW2 AKu from the MW2 mod. I have a server so you can download the mod (IP on XF) or you can go to CFGF and download the mod yourself. Or I can take it out and send it to ya if you wish.

• It seems that the update works now, as there was no crash so far.
    New stuff:

• Nice menu (thx to Wingzor for his dr menu base), also added a 3xP serverlist which allows you to connect to the other servers
    • Customized quickmenu, with fov scale, background songs and more
    • different songs at the end of the game, probably gonna add more
    • some weapons replaced, weaponfiles edited, blue hitmarker,...

Future updates (hopefully they'll work soon): vote with dynamic rotaton, final killcam,...
    Feel free to post more suggestions, and yes, I was a bit lazy in the last time :D

Edit: current bugs: serverlist only works at start