Suggestions for Codjumper Server #3

• CoDJumper Suggestions #3

- Ranking System

• Serverbased ranks who will grant people little bonuses for ranking up.
    • Player, Regular, Regular+, Member, VIP, Elite, Admin, Owner.
    • Custom made good rank icons [#Done]

- More Maps

• mp_colour
    • mp_bridge
    • mp_heaven_v2
    • mp_nightmare
    • mp_dawn
    • mp_qube [cause the server to download loop]
    • mp_dependence
    • mp_oerba
    • mp_futurama [added]
    • mp_madhouse
    • mp_styx_jump

- Gun Skins [#Done]

- Voting System

• 10 Minute gap between voting to change map. [#Changed to 25 minute gap for normal players]
    • No gap between voting when regular+ and higher [#Changed no gap between voting for vip and soviet]
    • No lock on voting for extending time for any player.
  • I agree with you Pies and Asiimov skins would be great. :thumbsup:
    Ranks will obviously bind people to the Server so i think its a great idea as well to have
    a consistant population.

- Voting System
    10 Minute gap between voting to change map.
    No gap between voting when regular+ and higher
    No lock on voting for extending time for any player.

I agree since new player who cant play the game skip maps while hoping they perform better on the next one (of course they wont).

Maps are also great choice.

Some suggestions from my side:[#Done]

The Semtex server has found a way to display the FPS of a player you spectate. So you could easily show jumps and the spectator would see your FPS-Timing in 1:1 realtime.
    Also they added serversided saves, that means that you can play on 3xP' on the map mp_palm, leave and join some other day again and use your latest save file. Of course we should only add like 1 save for every player and not 200.[#Done]

• Very much nice ideas, thanks for the interest to improve our server

the Rpg skin wont change cause i love it :P, but UsP and Admindeagle may will

The maps wont change so fast, i will slowly add new and remove old (like 4-6 per 2 weeks) because some maps can cause errors.
    But now i have a map pool with maps that will come in the future.

I'd love to add a custom rank system with cool logos, i got the same idea a half year ago, but the main problem is that we have just our 2 modders (3xP' Duffman & 3xP' Beta) but they are very inactive
    and less motivated to edit the server mods :(. But ill try my best to add custom ranks in the future and to find a modder who is able to do this and who got the motivation to do this.

i setted the voting gap to 20 minutes yesterday.

greetings,

Viruz

• I'd love to add a custom rank system with cool logos, i got the same idea a half year ago, but the main problem is that we have just our 2 modders (3xP' Duffman & 3xP' Beta) but they are very inactive
    and less motivated to edit the server mods :(. But ill try my best to add custom ranks in the future and to find a modder who is able to do this and who got the motivation to do this.

If someone sends me the source I'll do it.
    I can add ranks on the deathrun mod, shouldn't be too different for CJ.

• i think it is, because if someone can use a function is set in the function, and not in the function that sets the permission..

for example:

the group soviet gain a value which can be 1-5
    it gets 2

the group vip gain a value wich can be 1-5
    it gets 1

the group player gain a value which can be 1-5
    it gets 0

and for example in the pick up script is an if determination which is like:

if (value is 1)
    can use pickupscript
    esle
    nothing

that makes it 2 hard for me im out :D, i suck @ coding and i dont know if im talking shit :P

• codjumper source files are very uncommon to get your hands on.

most people craft their own based on promod source.

although you could try get source from EBC clan. not sure they are willing to share their content but everything has a price ^^.

@Amnesia
    yes it works the same, just a ranktable