Getting my level back

• Hey kRipper,

If you have no video proof of your level, we won't restore it. Otherwise anyone could easily say "Hey, I lost my level, give it back plz" while he actually didn't have that level.

Maybe if you have no video but only a screenshot of your rank, we can restore your level, but I'll also need more info, such as your GUID, and your exact in-game name(s).

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• my ingame name is kRipper and i got no screenshot i can check on xfire but i don't think so.I have nothing left,my hard disk died

Ask players on servers omg,ask newbie,that guy named deagl3 and other players.I'm sure that someone saw my lvl

• Sorry but if I had to investigate for everyone who lost their level because they didn't make a backup of their rank, or not even a screenshot, I would spend all my free time giving levels back to people.

Next time I invite you to make backups of your ranks from time to time, it's really easy, you can do it by following this tutorial: [TUT] Rank backup/transfer/restore in CoD4
    It looks long but it's actually very short and very easy, the thread is just very detailed.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.