Trusted player (RodneX)

• I am Jirka, (nicks in game: RodneX)

I started playing at your servers. Before 2 years, now I am playing very often . Many players on deathrun know and i hope I'm not doing a bad impression to them. When someone asks I try to help.

I know I had a permanent ban but then I got unban and since then I have not done anything, I would like to help you before hackers , spammers etc .. so i want ask to trusted player..... I want to try be trusted player...
    Give me one chance to try,certainly not disappoint you.....

Thanks for Your answers :)))

• same here, not something like i like everything what you say, but come on, who dont know rodnex? :D i am neutral but more at no and the most important reason is lagjumping which i saw lot of times (i think i even had demo)

• #Declined

Without even talking about your behavior in the past, your current application is very short, and doesn't even contain all what is asked in the trusted app requirements.
    We allowed you to play again on our server, but I don't think you will ever be able to be trusted player after all the ban escapes, spamming etc that you've done.
    Or maybe in a few years, and with an awesome application, who knows...

Closed.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.