Deathrun Improvement

• Since my old DR improvement thread doesn't exist anymore, I decided to create a new one.
    So, here we go:

• More ranks. Would be really nice to keep playing after reaching the max level (30) more interesting. Doesn't even need any cool pictures, just the same as 30 would also be okay.
    • More maps. There is already a thread (link) for this. Afaik Ufaced is already working on this.
    • Map-Voting/Changing. For some reason it doesn't work, even if you use the correct mapname (example: !map mp_dr_glass2)
    • Fix the XP bug. For example on Cherry you should get 15XP for completing the map, but if there are less than 15 players, you only get 7. Same for converting credits into XP and challenges.
    • Updated grammar. There are many (beginner) grammar mistakes in the commands. I would participate to take a look at the list. :)
    • Delete the ability to voteban. I really don't think that players should be able to ban other players. Votekick is ok, but not ban.
    • Add a rule against complaining about acitvating (+trapcamping).

Ofc anyone is free to post other suggestions in this thread. :thumbsup:
    Hopefully an serveradmin will sometimes have time to take a look at the suggestions and discuss whether they are possible or not.

Best regards
    Amnesia aka Activator

• Yea would've been great with some more lvls , not much, maybe to level 50-65 ? :)

-More maps, yes. And also get back the maps that dissapeared when new votesystem was added.
    -Changing map with !map rarely works and says that map wasn't found.

And also a bug: You can't access the shop at spawn when others are using it.

• Yea would've been great with some more lvls , not much, maybe to level 50-65 ? :)

-More maps, yes. And also get back the maps that dissapeared when new votesystem was added.
    -Changing map with !map rarely works and says that map wasn't found.

And also a bug: You can't access the shop at spawn when others are using it.
    The shop plugin is #removed's work, I don't think this will be fixed.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• Thanks for answering! :)

• Amnesia. your comments sound like the people I disguise the most on deathrun. power hunger noobs who find pleasure in hitting the kick button and ruin the fun. apply some tolerance will ya. ( it's no offense nor fact. it is an opinion based on the content provided above )

I just checked the kick/banlist, my last kick was on 7.5.14, so 15 days ago, and I was playing everyday. I'm sorry for my diction if it sounded like I enjoy kicking people, I'm actually not.

• Well, I meant talking with them ,that's what I always do before taking any action, and it usually works (as the 14-day without a kick period shows).

However, about the XP: I still think it's a bug, because on maps like cherry or mario, when you finish the map or collect coins, you get the message "You earned 5XP", but you just get +2.
    It should give you the right amount of XP no matter how many players are playing.
    I don't really care about this as I'm 30, but it may matter for other players.

• Ok, thanks for the information.
    I know, it isn't really an important thing, I just put everything I could think of in my post (not complaining though).
    The only suggestions I really care about are new ranks and new maps.
    And thanks for taking your time to read through this! Would be glad if the workaround for the ranks would work.

• And what would it matter to recieve more or less xp.

Lmao then why did you make a xp plugin if xp doesn't matter.
    And this plugin is meant to give double xp when a certain amount of players is reached, I think you know that. It's meant to give more xp to players, not less if there is less than the required amount of players for double xp.

The plugin is not working as intented = It's a bug. Deal with it. Maybe it's not your fault, I couldn't care less, it's still a bug.

Amnesia: Default players can't call a vote for anything. It's not because you can vote that everyone can, you're member you know :P

By "say commands" you mean the "fun" commands?

@Wingz:

as for the other bulletpoints. i couldn't care more or less.

Good, coz this thread wasn't made for you at all :P

And thanks for your help offer about "bulletpoint 1", but if it's the rank thing that you're talking about, I'm not willing to take hours to change that (since you know I know almsot nothing about scripting/modding, I think even if you tell me how to do, it will still take me a lot of time to change it). I'm sure if you tell it to Duffman or Mirko they would do it in no time compared to me.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• Would it be possible to make different map rounds?
    For example, for long maps: 10, for normal maps 13, for short maps 15?
    I think 15 is boring for many players on very long maps.

yeye men genau. Doesn't bother me that much, but sounds good for long maps like dragonball and good for people who die early and have too wait :P