Kill the king low pop.

• Hey guys.

Really small point i was a bit irritated about.
    When there's less than 5 people in Kill the King, the king is unable to defuse sticky grenades from the crossbow.
    This is pretty irritating, since it's just a 1 hit kill and u cant do anything about it.
    So it would be good imo to allow defusing OR remove sticky grenades if there's less than 5 people on the server (first one is more logical i think)
    Sorry if i missed the reasonining behind this already but yeah. :P

Greetings.

• I think it used to be that 4 people are needed to defuse, but it has always been like this and I think it is great because it's way harder to kill the king with so little players
    that way even noobs without prestige have a good chance to kill him

• I have the same opinion as Jack. With less than 10 people, if I try to win I win 95% of the time I think. Indeed the prestiges help. But any kinda good king can survive the whole round and make it awful for the assassins (and for the guards too coz there is almost no one to kill). Try playing 5 minutes with 1-3 assassins and 4-7 guards, from my experience it's the cases when the game is the most boring.

This exploding arrow under 5 people can help ending the king's life and making rounds less boring for everyone IMO. A noobie assassin has a chance to win, and kings have to be more careful about the assassin.

Actually the defusing is a feature made for 3xP only by Duffman, on other servers no matter what amount of people, if you get stuck with an arrow, you're fucked.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.