Clan Application [REJECTED]

• Hello 3xP' Clan,

Name: Giorgos Stefanidis
    Name(In-Game): xWaveZeRx
    City:Athens
    Languages:Greek,English

⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟ABOUT ME⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟

I play 3xP' Deathrun for almost a year but I changed my Key code because someone got banned from the server and I got too so I lost my lvls(I was 17)but it's ok I don't have any problem I will get my lvls again :P.I also play 3xP' Kill the King for almost a year too.I play CoD4 since 2009,KtK since 2012 and Deathrun since 2012 too.

I want to be a member of 3xP' clan(if you agree of course)because I like to play with nice teammates who respect not only me,but other players I don't care if they respect me,if they don't respect me someone else won't respect them,am I right?I want to help new players to learn the mode,learn stuffs about the server and more.I respect all the rules,I haven't take any warnings/kicks/bans.*I want to protect the server from Bug users,Glitchers,Hackers etc.
    [align=-webkit-center] ⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟INFORMATION FOR ME⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟

Xfire:sta8is21

Steam:ooleg3ndoo

Date of Birthday:1995

I also play...

Call of Duty Black ops 2,MW3,League of Legends,AION(some times),Minecraft,NFS World(some times),

Deathrun,KtK,Zombies,Multiplayer

That's all for me,thanks for reading my application,hope for the best.

Thank you

xWaveZeRx

• Hi xWaveZeRx,

thank you for your interest. Unfortunatly I never saw your name on our teamspeak server.
    That is why I decline your application for clanmembership.
    To be active and play a few wars with us is the main aspect to join our clan.
    So join our teamspeak, ask for cod4 wars or play other nice games with us and you are allowed to applicate again.

have a nice day and see you on our server,
    ons