An Application For The Leaders Of 3xP' To Look At.

• First, don't use huge font that won't give your words more power. It even makes you look childish.

Second, the bad thing about this application is that the only thing your are saying why you wanna join the clan is because "you are a leader kind-of-guy" and you want to be able to monitor people on the server. IMO that's not enough to join a community. In other words, your application doesn't show that you would prefer joining 3xP than any other community, it's just that you happen to play more on our servers recently and you would want to get some powers on them. That's the reason why other members qualified you as an "admin rights hunter".

One last thing, you are always asking everybody to "check out you app", spamming the chatbox (not really spamming, but your message was still almost on top of the chat and you wrote it again), and asking every member on the server. And asking again. And again. Until we have actually answered on the thread. I mean, you can't force people to answer on your app. You want the process to be quick, okay. Nothing really bad in that. But let people answer when they want to. I don't think pressuring admins to do so is a good way to be appreciated.

So, nothing really awful in this application, but some slightly negative points though. And I don't see many positive points to counter that. You sound like a nice guy, but nothing more than that for now. I would suggest you cancel that app for now, play a bit more on the servers, be a bit active on forums, and show us that you want to join the community for something else than powers. And maybe change your behavior a bit. Then apply again if you feel like it.
    Just my personal opinion.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von UFaced ()

• Ive seen this guy on a lot before, and he kinda annoys me when i was on, asking me to kick people who shoot him when he activates the traps as activator, then doing it himself. Asking me to ban people who he considers trolls, asking all sorts of ridiculous stuff then getting mad and telling me im a bad admin (im not even an admin -.- ).
    So!! He IS DEFINITELY just an admin hunter.

-1 from me

[font='Times New Roman, Times, Georgia, serif'][size=18][b]Under the light of a new world, Death shall consume all.