Tantix16 his application

• Trial member 6

1. no (6) 100%
    2. yes (0) 0%

ABOUT ME

My name is Aleks. I want to join in the clan because I play deathrun 2 years. I am also friendly and like to help other players if they need any help. This server is a favorite for me because it has a variety of things and the best ranks. I love that rages faces. On this server are good players with experience and other characteristics. For some time I had an old account on Xfire. After one year, my account does not work anymore. Even I do not know what happened back then so I made a new account. I'm 16 years old as it says in the rules. I have the name changed as you can see. My old I took and so I changed the name. Now I have the name of the game Tantix. The interesting thing is that you can choose (spray, weapons, etc Ability). I'm from Slovenia but I forgot to write the beginning of a sentence. I appreciate administrators. Information listed in the bottom. I would add some sentences just do not know what they said. You can ask me anything and I will answer back.

INFORMATIONS
    My Xfire: tantixs16
    Gmail: ******@gmail.com
    My Skype name: tantixs16
    I have TeamSpeak too
    Thanks for vie#removed this application :biggrin_1: :squint_1: :thumbsup_1: :smile_1:

• Look guys.. I think you don't believe me when I saw his apply :( My old name was RusheR... And this man he stole my NAME!.. He is a kid... I'm real RusheR with 16 years old.. :crying_1: :crying_1: :crying_1:

Can someone ban this man btw -.- :crying_1: :crying_1: :crying_1:

You can tell him and he will tell you truth. :sad_1: :sad_1: :sad_1: