Rusher's application

• /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

APPLICATION

My name is Denis. Everyone calls me RusheR. I come from Slovenia. I would join a clan because I'm always active and never get out from the server. Before I really need to go out form the server. I am friendly and help other peoples if they need help. I was born in Slovenj Gradec. I'm 13 years old (do not be angry xD). When I grow up I will become a police officer. Because I always play police games and other games. The game Call of Duty 4 MW to me a very interesting game, because you have a variety of things. For example (Deathrun, SD, CTF, Strafe jumps etc). I do really want to join this clan. Since I was already in another clan just do not know many names since collapsed, and he was gone. If you want to ask me about something else then write a comment. I do not have anything to say. Maybe I must write more information about me but I don't know anything else.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

INFORMATION:

Xfire: dmxje009

mail: rusherbff13 at [removed by admin] dot com

I have Teamspeak and Razer Comms.

Call of Duty 4 hours played: 490h

Playing other games (Just CoD2)