RazZor

• Hey all :w00t_1:
    There is my app:
    How i have not enougth age to become a clan member i would like to become friend because i've played on this server since 6 months. I think this clan is the best, i really like this clan, i spend long time playing deahtrun, i love deathrun mod and now i'll play more time on this server because it's summer and i have not school.

• The minimum age to become member is 16 years : I have not 16 years that's why i app for friend.
    • Being in Teamspeak: Well, i think friend dont have to be in TS3 but i can.
    • You have to speak German or English: I speak English.
    • Stupid people are not required: I think im not stupid :thumbsup_1:
    • Register in this board and on the clanpage: I am.
    • The application should be posted in an own thread, not as a post in another thread. It is

xFire: Josealexandre123
    Name in-game: #RazZoR'# ( i was DolphiN i dont know if you guys remember me )

• You can either donate for VIP Powers, or you have to earn your Friend Status. Earning the Friend Status means, being active and letting the admins see you on servers often + seems that you need to be an admin's friend. So, get along with someone and hope you'll get it.

XFIRE: ugblaze

• You can either donate for VIP Powers, or you have to earn your Friend Status. Earning the Friend Status means, being active and letting the admins see you on servers often + seems that you need to be an admin's friend. So, get along with someone and hope you'll get it.

i have done everything like that :( still no friend :'c