Pain clan application

• I live in the United States, NY. My favorite hobbies are to play video games, all kind of sports (specifically soccer/football), and to workout mostly. I weigh about 140 right now, I have been getting results from working out and want more :] I can get at least 2 hours everyday, but if I can't it means i'm either working out or with friends.

I would like to be in 3xP because, this clan has a very dedicated and awesome members on the team, also the community is active and helpful. I like to play on the deathrun server mostly, and want to be a respected member of the clan.

Last summer, I was a big codjumper. I made videos for the official channel of codjumper, some examples would be 'Cod4 mp_destroyed' and 'Cod4 mp_madhouse' so all in all i'm very good at editing. Also, I know how to make a map, just a simple map, nothing too crazy I pretty much just know the basics.

In conclusion, i'm a nice guy and helpful almost all of the time, I got some friends that'll back that up for me xD. I can add a new style for the team and hopfully earn you guys's respect as a crucial member

• Hi skillsmoh,

thanks for your interest in our community.
    The 3xP-Community is pleased about your application for membership.

First of all we want to know our prospective members personally in order to figure out that they fit in our community.
    Please join our teamspeak server and become acquainted. Later we will talk about your joining.

If it is not possible for you to join our teamspeak server, do not hesitate to answer here.
    If you require additional information, please feel free to contact us here, too.

Kind Regards,
    Ons

• All I have to say is Pain is incredibly skilled at Codjumper, and would make a great addition to the team.
    He's friendly and cool guy, and I'm sure he would enjoy our future Codjumper server. :thumbsup_1:

• Thank you guys, I appreciate your feedback! And I can't join teamspeak or be very active at the server these days. Since I have finals and regents, i'm very busy. that's why i barley get on. When the summer comes, i'll be very active. Also, what else do you want to know about me?