Beiträge von skillsmoh

Thank you guys, I appreciate your feedback! And I can't join teamspeak or be very active at the server these days. Since I have finals and regents, i'm very busy. that's why i barley get on. When the summer comes, i'll be very active. Also, what else do you want to know about me?

I live in the United States, NY. My favorite hobbies are to play video games, all kind of sports (specifically soccer/football), and to workout mostly. I weigh about 140 right now, I have been getting results from working out and want more :] I can get at least 2 hours everyday, but if I can't it means i'm either working out or with friends.

I would like to be in 3xP because, this clan has a very dedicated and awesome members on the team, also the community is active and helpful. I like to play on the deathrun server mostly, and want to be a respected member of the clan.

Last summer, I was a big codjumper. I made videos for the official channel of codjumper, some examples would be 'Cod4 mp_destroyed' and 'Cod4 mp_madhouse' so all in all i'm very good at editing. Also, I know how to make a map, just a simple map, nothing too crazy I pretty much just know the basics.

In conclusion, i'm a nice guy and helpful almost all of the time, I got some friends that'll back that up for me xD. I can add a new style for the team and hopfully earn you guys's respect as a crucial member