Kill the King server...

• Hi,

Just went on the Kill the King server. Mod was changed back to the old mod (2.08). Apparently only #removed has whined about it (maybe others I have not heard of ?). He said there were more bugs in 2.09 than in 2.08, which is, objectively speaking, completely false (Viking has made a LOT of bug fixes, wiyhout mentionning some awesome features added in 2.09).
    His main argument when I asked him what the bugs were was "immortality", as he said. Which, after I asked him what he meant by this, turned out to be spawnprotection, i. e. when you don't move after you spawned, you cannot be killed for some time. So I guess he hadn't noticed, but it was exactly the same in 2.08 (old mod).
    Actually he didn't state me any more bugs than this one, so I would love if he could tell me about some others in this thread.

Basically, everyone was enjoying the new mod (though people usually don't like changes, they adopted it really quickly, which shows 2.09 is better in many ways), and a lot of people are already complaning about the old mod being back.

So please, please put back 2.09. Ask Xsjado and Rub about it, those are the one who play this mod the most in 3xP, and they will tell you how big of an improvement 2.09 is.

Thanks for listenning

Have a great day everyone.

EDIT : I know the bug list I made about 2.09 (Kill the King 2.09.26) can seem pretty big, but it's because I expalin each bug in detail. Believe me, the bug list Xsjado has given to BETA about the old mod was way bigger than this.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von UFaced ()

• since the very beginning when viking added the new mod to linex only, I wished we had those improvements, too
    there are so many bugfixes including fixes because of those 3 killstreaks you can have at once which is very very awesome

when the new mod was installed with crash and 2 weapons only everyone was crying like allways but since the map vote and the weapons are back most people love the new mod and it seems like everyone preferes the new one!

the ONLY negative thing about the new mod was that we (trusted and member) couldn't spectate till now. I know it can be changed but since I am very confused because everyone who can kick is called an admin I don't know if only admins can spectate after the change or everyone above "player"

the old mod needs WAY more improvements and bugfixes than the new one so please giive ous the new one back with being able to spectate suspicious people

• #removedther thing, #removed reported a lot of lags on the server since 2.09 was installed.

Well, I'm playing right now on the old mod and we still got the exact same lags.

So the cause is not the mod but smth else.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.

• BETA just sent me this in TS :

"Due to a huge amount of bugs, reported by club27|rocco and UFaced, i have removed the latest version (v2.09.26) from the download section!

I apologize for the circumstances and try to fix the bugs as soon as possible!
    As soon as the bugs are fixed the files will be available for download again.

Regards,
    Viking"

Well I think there are still less bugs than in 2.08, but if you want to wait till Viking makes the fixes I guess it's alright^^