Hello, Clan Application

• Hello 3xP Members and admins, i have been really fond of your clans servers as your minecraft and deathrun servers are my favourite but as of recent i have notcied a lack of clan members on the cod 4 servers and as of this i have noticed people cheating and not respecting rules as simple as respecting order so i thought i would try an intervene as i am a great fan of this clan, in fact as i am righting this i am playing on your deathrun server i am 16 born on the 25/07/1996 and i basically play on your servers every day my xfire is iPolla i dont use it much but i can be contacted there or at tobypollard1997@hotmail.com also my steam MrTobster1234 my ingame name on cod 4 is iP. and i am usually friendly and chatty with everyone i enjoy playing on the server with the likes of 3xP Expert and talk to most people, i am friendly and easy to work with i think i would be up to the task of being a clan member just because i am friendly and a little bit above average gaming wise and aim to use your servers to get better if i could get this opportunity i would show you how much of an excellent clan member i can be, and if not clan member then definitely community member i am fluent english and basic german and i really hope i can get along well with you guys.

I play a whole variety of games i have 51 different PC games and i see a future of 3xP expanding to at least half of them and i see them pushing that games such as Crysis and Arma 2, and DayZ when the standalone comes out as i see a gro#removed future and a huge community for those games, i just want 3xP to be as successful as possible.

I think i am suitable for a 3xP clan member as of the frequency i am on the servers and i see it fit that a 3xP clan member should be on the server talking to their people and communicating with them.

Thanks for your time
    Sincerely iPolla

• Expert as member you don't get the power to close, accept, or denie clan applications, so stop pls

Gr33tz
    Quickzor

Xsjado is the best at Kill The King

Rest of signature private or Unavailable right now please try again later...

• i would actually rather it not closed now despite what i said, if you have time to discuss it and you think i am worthy then cool, but if not, fine, i am 16 but very mature and trustworthy, and if you have seen me in chats on 3xP cod 4 servers you will see that i am mature and despite what i said i actually do think i am ready for it, again thanks for your time and discussion