Beiträge von ipolla

i would actually rather it not closed now despite what i said, if you have time to discuss it and you think i am worthy then cool, but if not, fine, i am 16 but very mature and trustworthy, and if you have seen me in chats on 3xP cod 4 servers you will see that i am mature and despite what i said i actually do think i am ready for it, again thanks for your time and discussion

Hello 3xP Members and admins, i have been really fond of your clans servers as your minecraft and deathrun servers are my favourite but as of recent i have notcied a lack of clan members on the cod 4 servers and as of this i have noticed people cheating and not respecting rules as simple as respecting order so i thought i would try an intervene as i am a great fan of this clan, in fact as i am righting this i am playing on your deathrun server i am 16 born on the 25/07/1996 and i basically play on your servers every day my xfire is iPolla i dont use it much but i can be contacted there or at tobypollard1997@hotmail.com also my steam MrTobster1234 my ingame name on cod 4 is iP. and i am usually friendly and chatty with everyone i enjoy playing on the server with the likes of 3xP Expert and talk to most people, i am friendly and easy to work with i think i would be up to the task of being a clan member just because i am friendly and a little bit above average gaming wise and aim to use your servers to get better if i could get this opportunity i would show you how much of an excellent clan member i can be, and if not clan member then definitely community member i am fluent english and basic german and i really hope i can get along well with you guys.

I play a whole variety of games i have 51 different PC games and i see a future of 3xP expanding to at least half of them and i see them pushing that games such as Crysis and Arma 2, and DayZ when the standalone comes out as i see a gro#removed future and a huge community for those games, i just want 3xP to be as successful as possible.

I think i am suitable for a 3xP clan member as of the frequency i am on the servers and i see it fit that a 3xP clan member should be on the server talking to their people and communicating with them.

Thanks for your time
    Sincerely iPolla