3xP

• clanmember? 9

1. no (7) 78%
    2. yes (1) 11%
    3. abstention (1) 11%

Hi 3xP !

I think most of you guys know me( by name ).
    Some do since i've played with them :P
    My name is MyrmidonZoB in real life is Stathis and I am from Greece,my birthday is December 22,1989.My favourite guns are AK74-U,Sniper and M9 if i use buggs or glitch at ktk or deathrun I will go out from the game until I understand what i do wrong.Thank you for listen me and I would to be a member.If you can just send me a E-Mail to my gmail "magkaki21@gmail.com"

Anyway, im here to apply for 3xP.
    After nova i decided to settle something for myself but since this didnt work out as i hoped it would.
    I thought it was time to settle down at a clan in which i could help out.

So i hope i can help people and help the community in commen.

Xfire:sta8is21
    E-mail:statharas2194@live.com
    G-mail:magkaki21@gmail.com

I hope i did inform you enough and can be usefull in anyway :rolleyes_1: .

Tnx for your time :thumbsup_1:

MyrmidonZoB

Edit by ons: i edit the sentence of the first application to complete the information and to be able to delete the other application.

• Hi Stathis,

thanks for your interest in our community.
    The 3xP-Community is pleased about your application for membership.

We want to know our prospective members personally in order to figure out that they fit in our community.
    That is why we started a voting, which all members are able to jugde your joining in our community.

Kind Regards,
    Ons

• MyrmidonZoB is his ingame name and I saw him pretty often on KtK. I never had to warn nor kick him, never saw him insulting another player, just told him a few times not to swear after somebody broke his killstreak :biggrin_1: