Clan Application - Baws

• toobawz become member? 8

1. no (2) 25%
    2. abstention (1) 13%
    3. yes (5) 63%

Hello 3xP Community!

I'd like to apply for 3xP member because I love this community, I would love to be a part of this community and help it grow fast and such. Well I would start with that I don't speak German at ALL, so do not talk German to me in the game if you see me :tongue_1: . I am Mike, 17 years old student in Canada/Toronto which will graduate this year. I am an active, experienced trusted member of 3xP at the moment. I would love to become 3xP member to defend/help the server in many ways, and some fun of course :smile_1: . I am taking computer science so if you need me, you can ask my any time you see me online.

You can contact me in a few ways. You can contact me on xFire, Skype, and steam. I would be very pleased to become a member for this amazing, gro#removed community. I've been playing deathrun in 3xP for 7 months and I have been loving it. I am very a very friendly person, so if you need help in-game you can ask me right away!

My Hobbies: CoD 4 Deathrun and Promod of course. I like to play soccer/football(Thats how you say it in Europe) and few other sports.
    It would be really amazing if I got in 3xP. I love this server more than any other servers. I got CoD 4 on PC just because I wanted to play deathrun, and 3xP was my first server.

I am friends with Admins/Members and I like to talk a lot with them a lot, because they are such an amazing people.
    I guess it's time for the thread to be over. I don't want it to be too long and be boring for readers.

xFire: toobaws
    Steam: toobawsforlife1

Kind Regards
    - Mike

• My opinion "

1 he is a good player

2 he respects rules

3 but he needs to be more active on ts ( teamspeak)

Gr33tz
    Quickzor

Xsjado is the best at Kill The King

Rest of signature private or Unavailable right now please try again later...

• Please guys. Give me a chance. I would be active in forums and in-game. I really wanted to join 3xP before, but had no chance. Now that I am able to, please give me chance. I would really make this community better. It is all up to you, but I really hope you give new people a chance.

Thanks,
    -Mike

• Mike definitely deserves to join 3xP.
    He is one of the more mature and respected people in the community, and will definitely help out a lot.
    He is very active in-game, whenever I get on Deathrun he is almost on 100% of the time.
    When I'm not on, Mike always messages me on XFire right away if someone is hacking, glitching, or cheating in any way.
    Pretty much, give him a chance, I am 100% positive he will not let you down.

I also think we need some more USA - Timezone members, since a lot of people have been causing trouble lately during the "U.S" hours.

Good luck!
    -Cereal / Tristan.