Le Expert 3xP' application

• clanmember? 10

1. Yes (5) 50%
    2. No (3) 30%
    3. Abstention (2) 20%

Hey Guys.

To start things off I do not speak any German, but am very fluent in English, Chinese, and Korean.

My name is Edward and I'm Half Korean and Caucasian with 25 percent German background :D I am 18 born on 12/14/1995

I am graduating 12th grade from Seoul American High School in Yongsan, South Korea. I have a talent for golf and soccer and i receive very decent grades. I graduated my Junior year with an average of 3.9 GPA. I take four college AP classes, which is a pain in the butt :D I am involved it JROTC which helped me during my high school life. My dad is in the military he is a SFC and he has disciplined me very well.

I play varsity golf during the fall and soccer aka (football) during the spring. I am thinking to apply to get into Westpoint Academy in New York. I have a dog named Coco and shes a golden retriever.

I've been playing COD since I was about 12 which was 6 years ago. However, I mostly played on console such as PS3 and XBOX. I am getting more into PC due to the fact that BO2 is boring for me.

I just randomly started playing 3xP' Deathrun one day and I fell in love with it. Its not really a game, its a hobby. I enjoy playing it because of the pleasure of getting first place, however it also improves my strafe skills and everything else. I really like this server and spent alot of time around 11000 minutes. I would really like to spend the rest of my time playing BraXi Deathrun as an Admin because it really makes me feel special. It would be a great privledge to be able to become an Admin and make sure every player has the best time possible. To be Honest, People who don't respect line really are annoying :D If i cannot become admin, I would really appreciate it you allowed me to become Friend or Trusted as well.

I play on other 3xP' servers such as Kill the King and Nuketown. I really love your servers and they have a great atmosphere. I have one PC it is capable of playing many games, it has a quad-core i5 2.9 ghz, 8 GB DDR3, and a oc'ed evga GTX 480.

I'm also a very respectable and honest person. I'm nice and outgoing, and never really get into arguments with anyone.

I'm usually very cool with things however if the condition calls for it, I can be very serious as well. Also,
    if I become a Member, I wouldn't abuse commands in any way, and would
    only use them to help the players in the server. It would mean a lot to me if you even respond to this application :squint_1:

Feel Free to contact me:

xfire: grandtheft123
    kakao: edwardhan97
    email: scopelessgaming@gmail.com

So there's my application, hope you like it. :wink_1:

Thanks.

Edward.

• Hi Edward,

thank you for your interest in our clan and your beautiful application.
    Unfortunately we have to reject your application for clanmembership, but we offer you to convert this application to an "application for community member".
    A communitymember will get in a few weeks more rights and privileges as a normal player. Additionally reliable Communitymember can be trusted player, too.
    They will hold the server clean of cheaters and spammers, to bring our gameserver the best game- and social feeling for our players.

Do you want to be a part of our community?
    kind regards,
    Ons

• We are switching the servers to our new bigger rootserver.
    The new Rootserver has more performance and space to run our gameservers.
    That is why the servers are temporary down.

You do not have to repost your application. I will talk with the other admins about it and will answer in next days. Please hold the line =D.
    kind regards,
    ons

• you watch too many movies xD

Lol I'm not kidding. Look up "East Asian age reckoning". I guess they don't practice the "real" way of east Asian age reckoning though, because usually they add 1 year when the new year comes not on the birthday. So since he was born on December, 1 month after he was born he would actually be 2 making him 19 today.

• Well looks like you do a lot of searching, but anyway 12th grade means that he is 18, but I was just confused because it was the first time I hear that..

(On topic)

@ LeExpert, as Ons said they are switching the servers to their bigger root server atm. It might take time so please be patient, by the way is Edward your ingame name ?

@ Weed, as far as I know you don't have to be 17 to become community-member, and even if he has to 17, he had already reached it :D

Gr33tz
    Quickzor

Xsjado is the best at Kill The King

Rest of signature private or Unavailable right now please try again later...

• Lol I'm not kidding. Look up "East Asian age reckoning". I guess they don't practice the "real" way of east Asian age reckoning though, because usually they add 1 year when the new year comes not on the birthday. So since he was born on December, 1 month after he was born he would actually be 2 making him 19 today.

@Visible My in-game name is the same as my name here in the forum. It is Le Expert. :tongue_1:

• Hi LeExpert,

i am sorry, that my last answer is a few days ago. At the moment i have to find a lot administration solutions. The main topic is to find the best root server for our community.
    That is why we did not find the time to discuss your application. The next admin meeting is this sunday evening. After that I will write here.

kind regards,
    ons

• Then where was the point in informing me about the procedures of our clan?

there is no point and if you want to argue more about it, do it on ts or PM, cause this is not the right place ^^

Gr33tz
    Quickzor

Xsjado is the best at Kill The King

Rest of signature private or Unavailable right now please try again later...