Clan Membership (BlaZe's application)

• Hello there 3xP' community.

- My ingame name/Nickname is BlaZe (sometimes I change it to Nemesis)
    - My real/inlife name is Oleg (russian name, but I'ma from Bosnia and Herzegovina).
    - I am 17 years old, 6th of February 1995.
    - I can speak well English but can't speak German. I've got a new headset and installed TS so I'll hope I'll enter it every once in a while (makes me sound like a 11year old. :$)
    - I have XFIRE --> ugblaze, skype (but no camera :$) --> olegdrag7
    - Something about me... Funny, active, polite/friendly. I like playing PC games and hanging out
    with my buddies. I like listening to all kinds of music except that gay
    type (1D & JB). I also like playing sports > Tennis, soccer,
    basketball, swimming and other. I'm a kewl guy, sexy smellin' ^^, I always like to help out my friends, I'm med+ skilled (with Scope and Ak 74-u). I'm playing CoD4 for like 2years and about 6months on your servers.
    - I want to join to help out. I'm an active person so I can make nice
    atmousphere all the time. I'd get of those who don't respect the 3xP'
    rules. But I wouldn't only use my admin powers to kick players, but to
    make people more friendly to each other. I can also be Application
    checker on Forum and advertiser. :)
    - I mostly play on your Deathrun server but in a day, I go in Sniper, Nuketown and KTK aswell. When TDM HC and Promod SD have some players, I come there aswell. xD

That is some, for more add me on XFIRE and we can chit-chat all you want.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
    I hope I get to be a part of your community.

Yours sincerely, BlaZe. :thumbup:

XFIRE: ugblaze

• well, sorry to say that, but i dont think multi clanning is ok here like in D$, your in 2 different clans already, plus i warned and kicked you on deathrun before for talking another language other than English/German

Gr33tz
    Quickzor

Xsjado is the best at Kill The King

Rest of signature private or Unavailable right now please try again later...

• I use D$ tag only on their server, also you are in D$ too. And, about that, I'm sorry for talking on Serbian, I tried to calm a guy for being a nacist tho, and you havent kicked me, you warned me once and I stopped. You were kicking Josip and that other guy... (I don't remember the name).

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von BlaZe ()

• u should check about things before posting them cause i legt D$ about 1 month ago, and also i am not in any clan

Gr33tz
    Quickzor

• well from my side i think this should be denied and close, because even if you left D$ you are in 4 more clans, and even if you leave all of them you still got a problem you got kicked and warned before!!!

Gr33tz
    Quickzor

• I'm not in four more clans and in which I am, they are just minor. In case I get accepted, I would leave them and stay in 3xP'.. And I told you, I've only got warned once by you, you mixed it up a bit then. -_-

• Sure.. thank you for your reply. But Visible, I don't really remember you kicking me.. but ok, I'm sorry for that, I just wanted to stop a fight between Josip and the other guy..

• its listened like visible is a 3xP member / admin :D

Die Gabe der Dummheit ist ein jedem gewährt.
    Leider missbrauchen viele diese Gabe täglich!

"Das spezifische Ihrer Geste und ihrer Funktion lässt keine andere
    Möglichkeit sich zu Ihnen in Beziehung zu setzen,
    als in einer Ecke mit
    dem Gewehr wartend!"