[CoD 4 : Dr] [wG]'Leeuwtje'

• Good day, My name is Brandon or may some people now me as [wG]'Leeuwtje' Ingame. I am currently 15 years old and my date of birth is on 30th of July 1998. My passion so far is gaming gaming and gaming. The games I play the most are (and what I currently have) CoD 4, CoD Mw2/Mw3 (cracked), CoD black ops 2, Battlefield 3/4. I live in The Netherlands but my English should be good enough for you to understand. For the people wondering I actually have a mic but people mostely find me on skype, that's 1 of the main ways I game while staying in contact with my friends. Like I said above I game a lot! but I have also highschool that I need to focus on so I will be somethimes not reachable during some crucial days.

I would like to join this clan because enjoy playing with you guys and the Dr mod is fun for me. I have met many people on this server who actually became my friends, I know so many know but unfortunately some left the clan and I have not seen them back since. But Also because of the server has been down for a while and some mods/scripts (Like anti-cheat) are not working well or not working fully anymore. So I think a few pair of eyes will be handy. But i totally depends on you guys here. Also It would be fun to be part of it to know you guys a lot better :).

Hope what you guys think.

- Leeuwtje

• Hi Leeuwtje,

I never saw you on our teamspeak.
    If you want to be a part of us, please join teamspeak and play some wars with us.
    We are looking for mate to play with them togethere. If you want to have server rights only, it is not the right way.
    For server rights we have our trusted players, who are also online in teamspeak.

kind regards,
    Ons

• Never saw you in teamspeak, you didn't show any interest since your app, so No from my side