Beiträge von Leeuwtje

Good day, My name is Brandon or may some people now me as [wG]'Leeuwtje' Ingame. I am currently 15 years old and my date of birth is on 30th of July 1998. My passion so far is gaming gaming and gaming. The games I play the most are (and what I currently have) CoD 4, CoD Mw2/Mw3 (cracked), CoD black ops 2, Battlefield 3/4. I live in The Netherlands but my English should be good enough for you to understand. For the people wondering I actually have a mic but people mostely find me on skype, that's 1 of the main ways I game while staying in contact with my friends. Like I said above I game a lot! but I have also highschool that I need to focus on so I will be somethimes not reachable during some crucial days.

I would like to join this clan because enjoy playing with you guys and the Dr mod is fun for me. I have met many people on this server who actually became my friends, I know so many know but unfortunately some left the clan and I have not seen them back since. But Also because of the server has been down for a while and some mods/scripts (Like anti-cheat) are not working well or not working fully anymore. So I think a few pair of eyes will be handy. But i totally depends on you guys here. Also It would be fun to be part of it to know you guys a lot better :).

Hope what you guys think.

- Leeuwtje